1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

UEI: Crunch Cup X - Sponsored by Fatshark - The Divisions & Kick Off!

Discussion in 'Crunch Cup' started by Gallows Bait, Oct 3, 2012.

1. Gallows Bait

Gallows Bait Super Moderator Moderator

Steam Username:
    Gallows-Bait
    Cyanide Username:
    Gallows Bait
    Country Flag:
    [​IMG]
    Image courtesy of XanderV (OCC)

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Underworld Evolutionary Industries: Crunch Cup X

Yes, its here at last. Our starting 48 coaches and teams are as follows:

[​IMG]

For your information and awareness, I have noted the coach's location to assist when considering timezone differences, as well as both the team's team value at the time of entry, as well as an estimated actual team value (adding in MNG and outstanding skill choices to give you a theoretical actual rating).

The entries have been seeded as logically as I have been able, taking into account team experience, team value, coach experience and an attempt to produce balanced divisions. If anyone does have any specific concerns regarding the assignment of divisions, please do let me know via PM.

Please note that due to the volume of rookie teams, both Divisions 3 and 4 are of an equal level and represent the pool of rookie teams and the most inexperienced teams of those that do have some match history. These experienced teams have been allocated as evenly as possible to both Divisions 3 and 4.

Once the league commences each coach will be responsible for arranging and playing their matches within each given week, ending on a Monday evening, as set out in the league rules, found here.

Once played match replays must be upload to the appropriate Blood Bowl Manager league (details to follow) and notification made to the appropriate forum thread. Matches will not be validated unless these steps are taken.

If you require the intervention of a league administrator regarding resetting a crashed match, failure to arrange a match or other issue, please PM all administrators to ensure the earliest possible action.

The administration team:

League Commissioner:
    Gallows Bait

League Administrators:
    jrpeart
    Lebe666
    Nikolai II (Dreamy)

It is intended that Week 1 will commence on Tuesday 9 October 2012 for completion by Monday 15 October 2012 and as such please do ensure that you are prepared for kick off and the arrangement of your first match. If you wish to arrange your match to take place prior to Tuesday 9 October 2012 this is also acceptable but the times specified are there to ensure that all coaches have been given sufficient notice and the minimum of a week to play their matchs.

Match Day 1 schedules will be posted to the forums shortly. Blood Bowl Manager details will also be supplied shortly.

Last edited: Oct 4, 2012
  2. Barristan

Barristan Member

Country Flag:
    Awesome job GB!

Just wanted to point out I'm currently living in Ireland, so I will play with GMT times. I can change my flag if this is easier for everybody.

3. Barmution

Barmution Well-Known Member

Cyanide Username:
    Barmution
    Country Flag:
    Wow, that was impressively fast, GB! Great job!

4. Rburton

Rburton Member

Country Flag:
    Nice work GB..... Div1?!! Crunch cup X starting as Red Dwarf X starts?.... It's destiny! Who would have thought my little Dorfs would be mixing with the big boys!
    Good luck to all involved, let's bring it on!

5. Boffa

Boffa Active Member

Country Flag:
    I think I'm going to have to rest my OCC team next season as gona be quite flat out with cricket season but really looking forward to the CC. Great job GB and co. Let's get this started so we can get the Courier goin. :D

[​IMG]

6. kvasilad

kvasilad Member

Country Flag:
    Oh dear, division 1, this is going to be a challenging season :skull:

7. Gallows Bait

Steam Username:
    Gallows-Bait
    Cyanide Username:
    Gallows Bait
    Country Flag:
    I'll get an updated copy up as soon as I can Barristan, thanks for reminding me on your location. I've also spotted a couple of spellings, so a revised copy will be done. :)

8. John McGuirk

John McGuirk Well-Known Member

Country Flag:
    Excellent work, GB. Tremendous kudos to you. I can hardly keep it together - I'm looking forward to so many exciting matches, against so many brilliant coaches!

Although I suspect you could stand to take a look at G20's team once more. TV of 1470, rising to 1740 at kickoff? What's he missing, a Block ST7 Ogre MNG? :p

9. Gallows Bait

Steam Username:
    Gallows-Bait
    Cyanide Username:
    Gallows Bait
    Country Flag:
    If I recall correctly there are two MNG, but I can go back and check. :D

10. Lebe666

Lebe666 Well-Known Member

Country Flag:
    Nice Job GB !

Good that you explained the Div 3 & 4 ... was going to complain about the current OCC champion Fast Shark being Div 4 !

Thought it was giving privileges to our very generous sponsor !!

PS: I live in Portugal... but its fine to list Ireland... my middle surname is Terrell (Irish American surname) :D

11. Viajero

Viajero Active Member

Country Flag:
    Good job!! Except... last time I checked Copenhagen was in Denmark :D .

But I can forgive your typo given that Sweden has always been really a little part of Denmark anyways... *jumps to hiding from Dreamy, Sorrow and company*

12. Thorlacius

Thorlacius Member

Country Flag:
    LOL we´re part of Sweden... oh wait a moment does this meen we´ll have to eat that Rotten "canned" fish(surstrømning) and drink light beer:mad: noooooooooo

Good job GB;)

Cheers thor

13. Blacksierra

Blacksierra Member

Country Flag:
    gj !!!

btw match arrangements prior to next Tuesday not allowed or are they (as 1 match has already been played or admined ) ?

14. tys123

tys123 Courier Staff

Country Flag:
    Try reading the OP

15. Blacksierra

Blacksierra Member

Country Flag:
    ahhh reading is sooo old school ...

16. G20

G20 Member

Country Flag:
    Good looking out! Although I wouldn't have been disappointed to slip down a division, I do have a 200K blitzer and a rookie thrower MNG so GB has it right. I'd typically prefer to have inducements on my side than on the side of the opposition. I suppose it will be nice to be able to carry some bench again without giving away a wizard.

17. Gallows Bait

Steam Username:
    Gallows-Bait
    Cyanide Username:
    Gallows Bait
    Country Flag:
    Apologies for the mix up on locations guys, I was working from memory, updated version following soon.

18. Gallows Bait

Steam Username:
    Gallows-Bait
    Cyanide Username:
    Gallows Bait
    Country Flag:
    Now amended. :D

19. Ging

Ging Well-Known Member

Cyanide Username:
    Ging
    Country Flag:
    Nice work GB!! :)

My thoughts exactly!

20. Fastshark

Fastshark Member

Country Flag:
    Great job

I have to point out that Alouatta is the one who have been in charge for this sponsorship from our end even though I gladly approved it. ;)

It will be great to play with you all!

Also great work GB!