1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

UEI: Crunch Cup XI: Group Assignments & Kick Off Instructions

Discussion in 'Crunch Cup' started by Gallows Bait, Mar 24, 2013.

1. Gallows Bait

Gallows Bait Super Moderator Moderator

Steam Username:
    Gallows-Bait
    Cyanide Username:
    Gallows Bait
    Country Flag:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Crunch Cup XI: Sponsored by Fatshark

Group Assignments & Kick Off Instructions

All, please find below your group assignments which have been seeded as fairly as possible on the basis of team and coach experience as well as team values and balance. Group 1 contains the most experienced teams (and consequently 3 past Crunch Cup winners) whilst Groups 8 to 10 contain rookie teams.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Groups will be assigned in-game later today (Sunday 24 March 2013) and the season will kick off from midnight (0:01 GMT Monday 25 March 2013).

In the interest of easing into things and baring in mind that the initial match schedules will not be posted until later today, Match Days 1 and 2 will be extended weeks.

Group match arranging threads containing each Match Day's pairings will be posted to the Matchmaking & Results sub-forum later today and then on a weekly basis going forward through the season. Please note that your forum account must be logged in to view the Matchmaking & Results sub-forum.

For further details regarding what is expected of you when arranging matches, please see the rules thread here:

http://bbtactics.com/forums/uei-crunch-cup-rules-t2382/

Once your games are completed, replays must be uploaded to BB Manager in order for us to validate your match in game. Details regarding our BB Manager requirements and upload responsibilities can also be found in the rules thread above.

If you are new to BB Manager, please also see our help guide here:

http://bbtactics.com/forums/blood-bowl-manager-how-do-i-get-work-t2360/

Games that are not uploaded to BB Manager for validation may be subject to administration, so this is an important requirement, it is also used to determine group standings and play off qualification.

2. Pollution

Pollution Member

Country Flag:
    I am so fracked....

My first game in a league in like 20 years.... I'll take Amazons, cause, you know, DODGE! :D

My first game will be against...Dwarves.....

gg

lol

This gon be gud.

3. dodger

dodger Member

Cyanide Username:
    drdodger
    Country Flag:
    I got dwarves for first match with my Amazons too, just played and managed a tie with no permanent injuries. You can almost call that a win! Maybe you'll have as much luck, or more!

4. Emmon

Emmon Member

Country Flag:
    Thanks for all your effort Gallows Bait! especially since this turned out to be a lot bigger than you probably thought it would be :)

With the amount of people in this, i can see it being quite epic

5. Pollution

Pollution Member

Country Flag:
    That is a win! Good job! (btw, I've been looking at your username and thinking you were Dodger from TGS for the last week or two, I've been very confused).

I just found out that I'm a complete retard and was looking at the LAST game of the regular season (Scrolled all the way down since I'm in Division 10).

Nuffle Smiles upon me! High Elves for the first game! Dwarves are my LAST game!!! (yes, I did a happy dance at that).

Let the Dodging commence!!!! :D

Going to be a REALLY hard game with all that dodge, but it's WAY better than a ton of wrestle, that's for sure.

6. Pollution

Pollution Member

Country Flag:
    Well said!

I'm super excited.

NOW! To figure out how BBManager works!

7. kaos001

kaos001 Member

Country Flag:
    Not for a lack of trying on my part, lots of stuns and KOs but couldn't seem to hit that 10+ roll...

8. Nikolai II

Nikolai II Super Moderator Moderator

Steam Username:
    Dreamy
    Cyanide Username:
    Dreamy
    Country Flag:
  9. Lebe666

Lebe666 Well-Known Member

Country Flag:
    Congrats GB on your work ! But a 1700's TV elf got away from the Div 1 slaughter ! Shame on you ! :p

10. Mikko

Mikko Active Member

Cyanide Username:
    Mikko
    Country Flag:
    I´ll do my best to bring that slaughter to the elfs "missing" from Div 1, so they dont miss out on anything :D.
    And thank you very much GB.

11. dodger

dodger Member

Cyanide Username:
    drdodger
    Country Flag:
    That would be confusing! I'm pretty sure I was using the name waaayyyy before her though (like before she was a glint in her momma's eye), and I refuse to give it up just because she's more famous than I am.

12. Pollution

Pollution Member

Country Flag:
    You got to admit, Dodger playing Dwarves first game, as amazons...with the TGS league being all the rage right now (and why I got back in the game) my brain just about fried.

:D