1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

UEI: Crunch Cup XII - The Glittering Prizes (Thanks to Fatshark)

Discussion in 'Crunch Cup' started by Nikolai II, Oct 18, 2013.

1. Nikolai II

Nikolai II Super Moderator Moderator

Steam Username:
    Dreamy
    Cyanide Username:
    Dreamy
    Country Flag:
    Yes folks, its time to announce the prizes for Crunch Cup XII.

First of all, we are excited to announce that once again Crunch Cup has more than one prize. In fact all divisional winners will receive a prize!

All of the divisional winners will receive Steam unlock codes to allow them to download the digital edition of the brilliant Puzzle platformer from Fatshark - Hamilton's Great Adventure.
    This award will also go to the best performing stunty team and to the CC finalists (unless they won their division). (Duplicates will be handed down to the Crunched Cup, where they go to the same position as the one that pessed it by - best stunty, runner up or winner)

For the finalists (both) of the Crunch Cup, the prize instead is a digital code for a real-time squad based dungeon crawler set in post-apocalyptic Sweden Krater, Shadows over Solside - the Collectors Edition

But wait, there is more!

For the winners - of the Crunch Cup, the Crunched Cup and the Spoon alike, digital copies of the third person medieval online shooter War of the Roses, with the Kingmaker expansion

So a great cheer for Fatshark | Fatshark AB who are once more sponsoring the Crunch Cup, making it one of the very few online Blood Bowl tournaments that actually have prizes. (Don't y'all get mad with greed now ;))

Last edited: Oct 22, 2013
  2. Ken

Ken Kenny the Mechanic

Country Flag:
    Last edited: Oct 19, 2013
  3. Kaz

Kaz Active Member

Cyanide Username:
    Kazman29
    Country Flag:
    I got a collector's edition of Krater last season and it is very cool! I'll donate my prize to the next runner up whenI win it again this season ;)

4. Nikolai II

Steam Username:
    Dreamy
    Cyanide Username:
    Dreamy
    Country Flag:
    Yeah, seems like I messed up the link - I'll fix it when I get home. (Not that it is needed, since you've posted a proper one.

That's the spirit. You are allowed to keep the game, but if you already have it then it is much appreciated if you hand it back to be passed on down or even raffled out among the other contestants. :)

5. hungrygnome

hungrygnome Member

Country Flag:
    If he wins it, i say it goes to whoever suffered the most deaths.

6. Barmution

Barmution Well-Known Member

Cyanide Username:
    Barmution
    Country Flag:
    Yay for Fatshark!

7. Altashheth

Altashheth Well-Known Member

Country Flag:
    Nicely done :)

8. TravelScrabble

TravelScrabble Well-Known Member

Steam Username:
    travelscrabble
    Cyanide Username:
    travelscrabble
    Country Flag:
    Fixed it :cool:

9. Narly Bird

Narly Bird Well-Known Member

Country Flag:
    Great stuff there Fatshark. Its really appreciated that you sponsor the CC!

10. Limdood

Limdood Well-Known Member

Near Chicago, Illinois - in the United States of A
    Country Flag:
    not to be a greedy bastard (I am, i just like people to think otherwise) what is the prize for the divisional winners? Or am i completely thick and its listed in there and i missed it?

11. Nikolai II

Steam Username:
    Dreamy
    Cyanide Username:
    Dreamy
    Country Flag:
    It was listed, but misrepresented. I've corrected the post to be more like it was supposed to be.
    I'll also look into trying to get something for the semifinalists, since they now might feel robbed by my inability to compose coherent messages.