1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Undead [UKBBL] Dons of the Dead

Discussion in 'Team Blogs' started by 20phoenix, Feb 27, 2015.

1. 20phoenix

20phoenix Well-Known Member

Cyanide Username:
    20phoenix
    Country Flag:
    Welcome back blood bowl fans! I've got an undead team in Auld which is now my longest running MM team. As you'd expect from a team from way back when I started it has some non optimal skill picks but has a decent 52-23-20 record. I also ran undead in the Road to NAF last season, getting knocked out in the semis by undead mogul Antonlunau. Been wanting to try them in a league for ages so here we are.

My starting roster has no surprises:

[​IMG]

All advice and abuse welcome :D

2. crimsonsun

crimsonsun Well-Known Member

Cyanide Username:
    crimsonsun
    Country Flag:
    That's the roster I like as well to begin with.. Undead are great though I feel they need some exceptional players to really excel at 2k+ Tv as they don't have the depth of positional players other teams do!

You'll do well no doubt anyway!

3. 20phoenix

20phoenix Well-Known Member

Cyanide Username:
    20phoenix
    Country Flag:
    Reasonable start so far. A win over +930 TV Orcs where the Count and Ramtut came to play and a draw against +120 flings. The fling draw was a bit unfortunate as a failed pickup deep in my half on a short offensive drive in the first half scattered out of bounds and got thrown into the halfling half. I had another chance near the end to get a win but also failed. Two levels on the team so far - a block ghoul and a MB wight. SPP generation has been pretty good so far with 38 SPP accrued and the final ghoul brought in.

My next game is an interesting one. The team roster is below:

[​IMG]

Only two gutters and a lot of bench. I get 410 inducements so wizard, babe, 2 bribes? Any other options?