1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Unable to see page 2 on a thread??

Discussion in 'Site News, Bug Reports and Questions' started by crimsonsun, Nov 11, 2013.

1. crimsonsun

crimsonsun Well-Known Member

Cyanide Username:
    crimsonsun
    Country Flag:
    In the below thread I cannot get to the 2nd page, I even tried posting in the thread to see if that would jump me across but it completely failed to do so. I have tried on several occasions so I thought I should report it...

crimsonsun

Underworld newbie seeking advice - Page 2

2. Ken

Ken Kenny the Mechanic

Country Flag:
    Try dumping your browser cache

Nik also suggests increasing your posts per page preference from 10 to 20

3. TravelScrabble

TravelScrabble Well-Known Member

Steam Username:
    travelscrabble
    Cyanide Username:
    travelscrabble
    Country Flag:
    Crimson that thread was giving me issues too. I had read it all but it still came up as unread. Problem was sorted when someone posted in it.

4. Nikolai II

Nikolai II Super Moderator Moderator

Steam Username:
    Dreamy
    Cyanide Username:
    Dreamy
    Country Flag:
    The 10 to 20 was mostly a joke, but since it is a page display issue it would have solved that one.

I've had a similar problem once with page 4 or something in a thread (and I run with 20 posts per page), which meant I couldn't see the post I had just posted. It got fixed after I posted a second time, and then I simply deleted the first one. It was odd enough anyway.

5. crimsonsun

crimsonsun Well-Known Member

Cyanide Username:
    crimsonsun
    Country Flag:
    Thanks guys I guess with all the issues with my Blog thread today as well I have just been somewhat confused. Though I think I have the solution for that anyway, as I have had this issue before, its because the two forums use slightly different coding of posting pictures.