1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Underworld are Amazing!

Discussion in 'General Blood Bowl News and Discussion' started by CurtisChip, Jun 9, 2018.

1. CurtisChip

CurtisChip New Member

Country Flag:
    Just thought I would share a photo of my Underworld team, The Halfmoon Splitters.
    Only played 2 games so far, but they have won both of them, and smashed the opponents to bits, literally. 1st game was Amazons, 2nd game orcs. 3rd game is Lizardmen apparently... that should be interesting.
    I have used a mix of the new GW plastic goblins, some old 90s metal Skaven ( I always loved these models as a kid) a random Troll model from some online store, and the coach is a one off custom job my girlfriend gave me, under his wise command the Halfmoon Splitters channel their wonky psychedelic fuelled chaos into pure bloodbowl poetry...
    Definitely the most fun team I have played so far![​IMG]

Supa, Borke, Sataric and 1 other person like this.
  2. TravelScrabble

TravelScrabble Well-Known Member

Steam Username:
    travelscrabble
    Cyanide Username:
    travelscrabble
    Country Flag:
    Looking great, love the troll

3. cjblackburn

cjblackburn Well-Known Member

Cyanide Username:
    cjblackburn
    Country Flag:
    Underworld are the 2nd best team in all of Blood Bowl. Unless u want to win.

4. mamutas

mamutas Super Moderator Moderator

Steam Username:
    mamutas
    Cyanide Username:
    mamutas
    Country Flag:
    Is Indiana Jones now coaching Blood Bowl?

5. tys123

tys123 Courier Staff

Country Flag:
    I was thinking George Michael

6. CurtisChip

CurtisChip New Member

Country Flag:
    Well the game against the Lizardmen went unexpectedly well! a 3-1 Win for the Underworld! the third touchdown on turn 16 was the most perfect thing ever- Lizardmen Kick off, the ball was set to land on a goblin on LOS, He caught it despite the pouring rain! Then then Troll succeeded in throwing the Goblin, despite being in a tacklezone, AND the goblin landed on his feet, the scatter gods were kind, allowing him to run the 6 spaces to touchdown.
    So far my Underworld team has won three games out of three. I don't expect the winning streak to last, but basically, Underworld are a great team to play, on paper not very promising, but seriously, animosity is no big deal, and that Troll is brilliant! And yes, Two Heads Goblins are..... the best!

7. Borke

Borke Well-Known Member

Cyanide Username:
    Borke
    Country Flag:
    Two Heads Goblins rule! (until the break :p )