1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Underworld Star Players

Discussion in 'Blood Bowl 1' started by Werebat, Apr 26, 2016.

1. Werebat

Werebat Well-Known Member

Cyanide Username:
    Werebat
    Country Flag:
    How much does it hurt the Underworld side in Cyanide that not all of their Star Players are available in the Cyanide game? As it stands, all they can hire are Morg and Bomber Dribblesnot. They're supposed to also have Skitter Stab-Stab and a few others available.

2. tys123

tys123 Courier Staff

Country Flag:
    They lose quite a lot as Fezglitch , Glart and Skitter are all better options than the 2 they currently have.

You can imagine the difference having a gutter runner on an underworld team will make even if he never stabs anyone. Glart gives you a 3rd blitzer and a bit more strength while a ball and chain is also useful in some match ups.

3. Street

Street Well-Known Member

Cyanide Username:
    Street
    Country Flag:
    I would say it hurts them a fair amount as most of the other star players for them are great and reasonably priced.

They are missing:
    Fezglitch: Loner, Ball & Chain, Disturbing Presence, Foul Appearance, No Hands, Secret Weapon
    MA 4 ST 7 AG 3 AV 7 - 100k

Nobbla Blackwart: Loner, Block, Dodge, Chainsaw, Secret Weapon, Stunt
    MA 6 ST 2 AG 3 AV 7 - 130k

Skitter Stab-Stab: Loner, Dodge, Prehensile Tail, Shadowing, Stab
    MA 9 ST 2 AG 4 AV 7 - 160k

Glart Smashrip Jr: Loner, Block, Claw, Juggernaut
    MA 7 ST 4 AG 3 AV 8 - 210K

The standout one to me being a pretty damn nice ball and chain for only 100k, even if he is only on for a drive (Though if you had 200k inducements I would certainly consider him and a bribe, though if you have 210K or more Glart seems like a safer option) that can make the offense a lot easier and is one less ST2 goblin you need to field.

Similar reason as to why Glart is amazing as it is an extra non-goblin player you can field if you can get him.

*Saw Tys had already replied before I finished, but posting this anyway as the info may be useful for some.

4. notafunhater

notafunhater Well-Known Member

Cyanide Username:
    notafunhater
    Country Flag:
    Dang, those are some nice Star players. Having those available would make Underworld a lot more interesting to play for sure.