1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Underworld tactic and players in bbtactics?

Discussion in 'Site News, Bug Reports and Questions' started by Viajero, Oct 16, 2012.

1. Viajero

Viajero Active Member

Country Flag:
    Probably been discussed before but cant find the thread... has Coach mentioned if he will ever prepare roster and player guides for Underworld? (and Slann and Chaos Pact now that we are at it)?

Guess its a lot of work so no complaints, was just curious...

2. Coach

Coach Administrator Head Coach

Country Flag:
    Yes, I will eventually have everything covered. I'm a big fan of the Underworld team.

3. Gallows Bait

Gallows Bait Super Moderator Moderator

Steam Username:
    Gallows-Bait
    Cyanide Username:
    Gallows Bait
    Country Flag:
    That's good news, because I'm new to them and I think next season in OCC is going to hurt. :D

4. Coach

Country Flag:
    As a primer then, give all the Goblins Two Heads.

iirc there is a thread on them already from when the forum was fairly new if you want to look it up until the articles get done.

5. Stryke

Stryke Member

Country Flag:
    From a bit of success on Fumbbl that I'm hoping to replicatate in CE some tips;

The Troll: Don't stick him on the LoS when kicking, he'll just get ganged up on and removed off the pitch and you really, desperately need him around. Guard seems sensible, but given how crap the rest of your team is at blocking it's not going to be worth it yet. Take Claw and at least then you can try and make the opposing team fear him.

Skaven Blitzers: Easily your stars and one of the best blitzers in the game. Build one for MB/Claw and the other as Guard/Stand Firm to support your killer.

Throwers: Damn handy but man I've never worked out how to really use them effectively. You definitely want one who can pass the ball as Underworld are so flimsy it's not like you can run with them. So building the other one as a receiver with Extra Arms and maybe NoS might be sensible.

Gobbos: Two Heads and they become awesome, the second one of them gets Horns and you become a hell of a lot more effective and defence suddenly gets easy.

Linos: No idea as well they're doomed anyway as is the fate of skaven linos, probably wrestle and tackle as trouble shooters.

6. Viajero

Viajero Active Member

Country Flag:
  7. Coach

Country Flag:
    That looks like it.