1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Underworld

Discussion in 'Site News, Bug Reports and Questions' started by Narly Bird, Dec 4, 2012.

1. Narly Bird

Narly Bird Well-Known Member

Country Flag:
    Under the "Players" tab at the top of the page, Underworld is not appearing as an option.

Also, regarding new articles you make, i suggest posting somewhere in the forum section when you have completed one. As a lot of us just navigate directly to the forums and don't realise that you have posted new articles.

2. Pottsy

Pottsy Member

Country Flag:
    They do appear on the tabs for the main page. I think Coach mentioned before he's working on adding the new style header to the forum pages.

Also, I agree posting a thread to the forum when new articles are added would be useful. I've got forums bookmarked instead of the main page as well.

3. Coach

Coach Administrator Head Coach

Country Flag:
    Pottsy is right regarding the forum menu.

I'll try to remember to post about them here as well. Figured that between RSS, Twitter etc. Most people should see them, I have also announced them in the Chat Box every time too.

4. John McGuirk

John McGuirk Well-Known Member

Country Flag:
    I use the RSS, as like Pottsy I bookmark straight to the forums. Very nicely it works too.

5. Telmor

Telmor New Member

Re: Underworld, will you be doing an article on the Underworld Goblins as well, Coach? They are the only position you have not written about, and the mutation access changes things quite a bit as compared to goblins in other teams!

6. Netsmurf

Netsmurf Well-Known Member

Cyanide Username:
    Netsmurf
    Country Flag:
    Good options for gobbos with mutations

Lane blocker: diving tackle, side step, prehensile tail

Surprise blitzer: horns, two heads

Catcher/retriver: two heads, extra arm, very long legs, big hand

Anti elf: Disturping presence

Fouler: Sneaky git, foul appearance

If only they live that long:p

7. Nikolai II

Nikolai II Super Moderator Moderator

Steam Username:
    Dreamy
    Cyanide Username:
    Dreamy
    Country Flag:
    Don't forget the "Block, Claw, Mighty Blow, Piling On" if you get three doubles on the gobbo :p

8. Netsmurf

Netsmurf Well-Known Member

Cyanide Username:
    Netsmurf
    Country Flag:
    I would give him dauntless instead of block:powdodge:

9. Coach

Coach Administrator Head Coach

Country Flag:
    Eventually, I've been working on some other stuff and not had the time so far.