1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Very Naughty Nordland Ninnies - Season 17 Fluff

Discussion in 'Big Crunch 2' started by TravelScrabble, Jul 25, 2019.

1. TravelScrabble

TravelScrabble Well-Known Member

Steam Username:
    travelscrabble
    Cyanide Username:
    travelscrabble
    Country Flag:
    14 passes in three games? That's nuts.

2. martybhoy

martybhoy Active Member

Country Flag:
    Passing meters, not completions.

TravelScrabble likes this.
  3. martybhoy

martybhoy Active Member

Country Flag:
    Fantasy Forecast week 3

Blitzing Eurostars v Jar of Flies

The "Foul Happy" High Elves are without Deutch Lad "C" (2) Blitzer for this one but have all of their top players available and around 350k in inducements to spend. Jar of Flies have already faced Elven opposition this season and will look to score more removals than last time. They have Swing on this (6) N.Warrior and lead Prestigor Would? (5) back from injury after deciding not to cut the AV bust blitzer.
    Top Fantasy Picks.. Lux Emburgian (3) Line Elf (BLI) , Angry Chair (4) Prestigor (JoF).

Woe Vale Grievers v Capering Oligarchs

The Grievers will be without Iain Ironbrandda (5) Blocker for this one and will find it difficult to properly form their favoured screen manouvers but this is still a very dangerous team on their day, packed with Tackle, Guard and Block. The second of back to back matches Vs Chorf for the Oligarchs and they will be without the services of their only guard player, James Buchanan Duke (3) Catcher and their kicker, Alexander Abramov (2) Lineman. They can field ten players from their current roster and will receive 420k in inducements.
    Top Fantasy Picks.. Finbar Fleshstawkka (6) Bull Centaur (WVG), Vladimir Vinogradov (6) Catcher (CAP).

Don't Panic! v Lybaras Raiders

Don't Panic are without Random Dent (2) Catcher and Constant Mown (1) Line Elf. They will still take to the field with 12 players and all of their best contributors. Giving away over 500k in inducements could be a real concern however. The Raiders have defied Nuffle himself so far this season! They will field only one Tomb Guardian and a roster consisting of 10 players for this game.
    Top Fantasy Picks.. Zaphod Beeblebrox (6) Catcher (DON), Ulna Armbruise (3) Thro Ra (LYB)

Exurb Exhumed Ex-Players v Mordheim Bodysnatchers

Both teams have a full roster to choose from and are desperate to bank their first win of the season. With that in mind, We are confident in choosing this game as our Game of the Week! Everybody in the pool!
    Top Fantasy Picks.. Ate a Gutter Runner (4) Ghoul (EXU), Lothar the "Executioner" (6) (EXU)

Imperium Lizardorum v Crunchy Crispers

Geta (4) Skink will miss this game for the Lizardorum but they will receive 260k in Inducements. League Leaders, Crunchy Crispers will have at least four starting Blockers as Guiness (4) returns from injury. This could be an explosive match, if the punches land.
    Top Fantasy Picks.. Caligula II (2) Skink (IMP), Luminous (5) Hobgoblin (CRU)

SLEEPER of the Week - Maximus Thrax II (1) Skink (IMP)

troxbirds, Luke4444 and Bärserk like this.
  4. tys123

tys123 Courier Staff

Country Flag:
    When am I going to get an MVP on a rookie lineman.
    Desperately need a kicker.
    Last match I twice aimed for the centre of the pitch and kicked it OOB.
    Not good when it means a saurus is carrying the ball instead of a squishy skink.

5. tys123

tys123 Courier Staff

Country Flag:
    And the very next match a 1SPP lineman get the MVP and kick.
    Complaining about the dice must help.

6. tys123

tys123 Courier Staff

Country Flag:
    And then he died after making 1 kick so I need another :(

7. TravelScrabble

TravelScrabble Well-Known Member

Steam Username:
    travelscrabble
    Cyanide Username:
    travelscrabble
    Country Flag:
    That's a lovely bb moment :)

8. Cr3pusculum

Cr3pusculum Active Member

Steam Username:
    Cr3pusculum
    Cyanide Username:
    Cr3pusculum
    Country Flag:
    @TravelScrabble you bastard ;) your predictions have cursed me so bad this season, the CAS are there, my team develops and now I got a ST4 Wolf instead of the AG4 Wolf I had earlier but the goals just wont come... (I DO NOT complain about the 1st 2 statements, Im happy as can be over that) but its just so frustrating right now...