1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Volunteers sought for positions of Crunch Cup power

Discussion in 'Crunch Cup' started by Znarx, Jul 12, 2015.

1. Znarx

Znarx Courier Staff

Cyanide Username:
    Znarx
    Country Flag:
    It would be helpful to have an additional administrator or two for the upcoming CTALE season. You would mostly be responsible for resetting matches in-game in the event of technical problems. A side benefit would be the ability to validate your own matches immediately after completion. It would be particularly helpful if you were able to keep an eye on things over the weekend, as I will be travelling during several weekends of this upcoming season.

If you're interested, please post here. The season will be kicking off around the 21st of July.

2. sbr32

sbr32 Well-Known Member

Cyanide Username:
    sbr32
    Country Flag:
    I would be willing to help out however needed. I have Admin'ed small leagues before so I know what most of the buttons do.

I am also Pacific Time (GMT -7). I am usually on line on the machine BB is installed on from 2300 GMT to 0400GMT during the week and am in and out and off and on between ~1400GMT -0500GMT on the average weekend. I have no travels plans over the summer.

3. Drakan2.0

Drakan2.0 Member

Cyanide Username:
    Drakandm24
    Country Flag:
    I'd like some power, but it sounds like I'd have to do stuff:D

4. Znarx

Znarx Courier Staff

Cyanide Username:
    Znarx
    Country Flag:
    Okay, sbr32, I'll add you as an admin. (Along with myself, Nikolai II, St Cloud, and crimsonsun). The main thing would be to provide resets for people with technical problems. I can take care of validating matches and rolling the match week. You're welcome to do those things if you want, but it's not expected.