Waiting list for Season 16

Ilgoth

Courier Staff
Steam Username
Ilgoth
Cyanide Username
Ilgoth
Country Flag
Interested in joining Big Crunch 2?? Fond of learning from the nice veterans of blood bowl? Post in this thread, send us your trinkets and baubles - paid in dice.

Connect before even playing in the league! Be part of our Discord!
https://discord.gg/aD7QmEh

But no really, just post in this thread!

Note that we also tend to replace few coaches during season, so you might even get in on current season! More reason to sign up!

Season 16 waiting list
@Coach Xerwox
@Cosi
@Vorpal_Rabbit
@Hudd <----- why this noob joins us? :D
@Mr.Bruce-Wayne
@gdaynick
@Grey Seer Ebolis
@Stinker
@TheGuardDog
@Kaiden
@Spivey

Last edited:

Majestic

Rookie
Steam Username
Majestic
Country Flag
I would like to compete with a new team in Season 10 please. Happy to abide by any timezone.

sbr32

Mega Star Player
Cyanide Username
sbr32
Country Flag
Well it appears that I hate NOT playing in the Big Crunch more than I hate playing in it so I will be back (hopefully) next season.

Does my placement on the waiting list have anything to do with whether I return with my last team or not? Either way waiting list please!

Ilgoth

Courier Staff
Steam Username
Ilgoth
Cyanide Username
Ilgoth
Country Flag
Well it appears that I hate NOT playing in the Big Crunch more than I hate playing in it so I will be back (hopefully) next season.

Does my placement on the waiting list have anything to do with whether I return with my last team or not? Either way waiting list please!

You are most welcome. :) By the rules, the teams that are in as is take precedent when giving out spots in higher tiers. If there will be spots left before promoting extra teams, then a returning team can come back to a fitting division.

ii) If a coach decides to take a one season break from the league, he/she will move to the top of the league waiting list and be seeded into the league at the next opportunity

iii) If a coach decides to leave the league altogether, and then wishes to reapply at a future date, he will be placed at the bottom of the league waiting list

You did leave after season 8 right? Thing is I get the impression that you should have stated it is one-season break, then you could have returned as top spot in the list. But either way, the list isn't too long and I am pretty sure you will fit in regardless.

St Cloud

Mega Star Player
Cyanide Username
St. Cloud
Country Flag
You are most welcome. :) By the rules, the teams that are in as is take precedent when giving out spots in higher tiers. If there will be spots left before promoting extra teams, then a returning team can come back to a fitting division.

You did leave after season 8 right? Thing is I get the impression that you should have stated it is one-season break, then you could have returned as top spot in the list. But either way, the list isn't too long and I am pretty sure you will fit in regardless.
No need to state the length of the break. If it happens to be one season...all the better...

Majestic

Rookie
Steam Username
Majestic
Country Flag
withdrawing from the league entirely, since Illgoth wants to behave like a child and be nasty to me in discord just because I decided to pull from the moot as it was obviously not very organized well fine with me. You want to put shit on me just because you couldn't get it together whatever bud! Go fuck yourself!

Ilgoth

Courier Staff
Steam Username
Ilgoth
Cyanide Username
Ilgoth
Country Flag
withdrawing from the league entirely, since Illgoth wants to behave like a child and be nasty to me in discord just because I decided to pull from the moot as it was obviously not very organized well fine with me. You want to put shit on me just because you couldn't get it together whatever bud! Go fuck yourself!

Well done making yourself look bad.:powdodge:

I say it here, what I responded to you in Discord; main league has to have spots filled at all times if possible, The Moot has zero value next to it.

I am not gonna listen to one guy's wishes before whole league of 90 coaches. I can see you give zero value to the work that people put into the community leagues. Judging your behaviour here, and getting other coaches warning about you before you even play, I am happy that you are not joining. You can add BBTactics to the list of communities that feel you don't fit in.

Have a nice weekend.

Orielensis

Mega Star Player
Steam Username
Orielensis
Cyanide Username
Orielensis
Country Flag
What??? If Majestic is quitting then I'm out of here too!!!

Down with disorganized childish tyrant @Ilgoth !!!

Ilgoth

Courier Staff
Steam Username
Ilgoth
Cyanide Username
Ilgoth
Country Flag
Down with disorganized childish tyrant @Ilgoth !!!

jBvsGxv.jpg