Waiting List

cjblackburn

Mega Star Player
Cyanide Username
cjblackburn
Country Flag
Please post below if you wish to join the Big Crunch 2 either at the start of a new season or midseason depending. We operate on a first come first served basis except for those coaches who return after a one season break who are placed at the head of the waiting list.

Waiting

Last edited:

feri0128

Veteran
Steam Username
f_bognar
Country Flag
Hi All,
I would like to play in Season 17, at the start of the new season.

cjblackburn

Mega Star Player
Cyanide Username
cjblackburn
Country Flag
Hi All,
I would like to play in Season 17, at the start of the new season.
You are already in. This thread is for new coaches joining or people returning who are on a break. All you have to do is let us know what your plan is at the end of the season in the decisions thread.

feri0128

Veteran
Steam Username
f_bognar
Country Flag
You are already in. This thread is for new coaches joining or people returning who are on a break. All you have to do is let us know what your plan is at the end of the season in the decisions thread.
That's a good news, thanks for the clarification!

cjblackburn

Mega Star Player
Cyanide Username
cjblackburn
Country Flag
Hey, I'd like to join in S17.
Welcome aboard. If you wanted you could join with a rookie team this season as we do have some openings. We are just about to start round 4 so the most you can probably expect (unless you win all of your games) is to get some experience on your team. Are you interested?

cjblackburn

Mega Star Player
Cyanide Username
cjblackburn
Country Flag
I'd like to join Season 17! I could start now as well.
Ok welcome aboard. If you want to play for the rest of the season I can get you in for match day 5 (next wednesday). So please create a brand new rookie team, post the name here and check back your messages early next week.

cjblackburn

Mega Star Player
Cyanide Username
cjblackburn
Country Flag
My team name is Blood Anarchs! Thanks
You are in Lustria replacing a drop out. I will send you a ticket as soon as I have checked which match they got to but you can go introduce yourself in the fluff thread.

Mynimo1

Super Star Player
Steam Username
mynimo6
Cyanide Username
Mynimo1
Country Flag
I know the sign up for season 17 is not up yet but, I just wanted to post here that I will have to sit out season 17 because I am on vacation for 2 weeks and have a work conference prior to the vacation. I have had problems (mine and others) with scheduling and I know being away from home will just cause more scheduling problems. I WILL BE BACK FOR SEASON 18 with the Horn Starz. Thank you

Werebat

Mega Star Player
Cyanide Username
Werebat
Country Flag
Well the Combo Crunch has been a blast, but I'm worried that it may not be on this season, and if it isn't I'd like to play in the BC. Not sure how this plays out time wise, but I guess it's best to put myself on the waiting list just in case.

(Also, to anyone who is interested in playing in the Combo Crunch - now is the time to sign up!)