1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Warmachine Tactics

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by crimsonsun, Mar 24, 2015.

1. crimsonsun

crimsonsun Well-Known Member

Cyanide Username:
    crimsonsun
    Country Flag:
    Anyone playing Warmachine Tactics? There's a online elimination competition on the 4th of April that I've convinced Doomy to sign up for with me (being as I'm a utter rookie)! But the games got a good amount of content out now (especially if you backed it on Kickstarter) with some nice variation!

Anyway http://forums.whitem...Demo-Lists-quot is the link to the forum post about it though u need to sign up/register as well and add Merlox on steam (links in the thread or go via my steam friends list), I imagine the competition will be a laugh and it has some fairly substantial prizes (though that's not even a consideration from my perspective). Anyway if anything the game needs a bigger community more than anything else right now so I thought I'd do some advertising.

Thanks crimsonsun

2. Smakapotomus

Smakapotomus Active Member

Cyanide Username:
    Smakapotomus
    Country Flag:
    I've downloaded the game some time back and have played some with the campaign and a local friend. But we are both using the online game to get into TT play as at this point the online game is lacking quite a bit in variety.

And of course, the AI is dumb as dirt.

3. crimsonsun

crimsonsun Well-Known Member

Cyanide Username:
    crimsonsun
    Country Flag:
    Agreed, I've barely scratched the game to be honest and I've noticed the AI is awful in Skirmish but that's why you play against online opponents much like Bloodbowl. Scenario play is in now and there's a few maps, 5 Factions plus Mercs and the apotheosis units are coming next.

Anyway I just doing as I said promoting a game I feel has a huge amount of potential. :D