1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

WCQ PO games: brackets are up, games are coming soon

Discussion in 'World Cup' started by mamutas, Apr 9, 2016.

1. mamutas

mamutas Super Moderator Moderator

Steam Username:
    mamutas
    Cyanide Username:
    mamutas
    Country Flag:
    Hello guys,

I went through all the divisions and collected PO participants everywhere except Ithaca (they play last game on Sunday, I believe).

I had updated the bracket in https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet...t6zsIySZzBMY61pO88_stNAE_8/edit#gid=377526745. It is nearly 1:00 and I had a rough day, so I am dead tired. I am going to sleep. Sorry.

Feel free to start scheduling threads on your own. I (or some other nice admin perhaps :D) will make games and send the tickets ASAP.

Good luck.

2. Replikant

Replikant Member

Country Flag:
    If I am not mistaken, the first place in Ithaca goes to Antonis, no matter the outcome of his next game, since Gerbaer already lost his last game. Could somebody verify that? Since Antonis is playing Sunday we could start looking for a Kickoff Date already to avoid losing any more time.

3. St Cloud

St Cloud Well-Known Member

Cyanide Username:
    St. Cloud
    Country Flag:
    This is true. On the other hand i may have to disqualify him for beating me... So you never know...

4. Veggente85

Veggente85 Well-Known Member

Steam Username:
    VeggenteBBT
    Cyanide Username:
    Veggente
    Country Flag:
    Just in case, me and CakeorrDie we scheduled or PO game for tomorrow 12:00 gmt. So, don't forget to send us the tickets :p