1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Werewolves extinct?

Discussion in 'General Blood Bowl News and Discussion' started by Border Reiver, Aug 16, 2019.

1. Border Reiver

Border Reiver New Member

Country Flag:
    Hi all. I haven't started playing the new tabletop version of the game yet (my last game I played was around 1990!) but Blood Bowl 2 has really rekindled my love of the game. I have just been reading random forums and a guy posted that werewolves were all killed off in Blood Bowl. Is this canon or is the guy talking out of his ass? Necromantic are my favourite team so this has deeply troubled me!

2. riffCannon

riffCannon Active Member

Cyanide Username:
    riffCannon
    Country Flag:
  3. Border Reiver

Border Reiver New Member

Country Flag:
    Hey! That's only two werewolves! :) Bloody Vampires. But seriously are they still around in the current version of the game? Or have/will they be removed?

4. tys123

tys123 Courier Staff

Country Flag:
    If you play BB using the NAF rules then werewolves are still in the game.
    However when GW created the latest game it only contained 2 teams. Humans and Orcs.
    They then released a some supplements which includes additional teams and their star players.
    I don't think they have gotten around to Necro yet so it is not in the GW version of the game.

So if you are playing in a NAF tourney then you can use Necro.
    If you are playing with a group of players who only have the latest version then they will not have seen the necro roster.

I would expect necro to be released at some point but you never know with GW.

Border Reiver likes this.
  5. LittleBits47

LittleBits47 Active Member

Steam Username:
    LittleBits47
    Country Flag:
    So gw released a free pdf called, "teams of legend," that should have the necro roster in it. You can go with that or just use the crp. Both have the most up to date necro roster.