1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Human what skill for lino superstar

Discussion in 'League and Team Development Tactics' started by nufflehatesme, Mar 6, 2012.

1. nufflehatesme

nufflehatesme Member

Country Flag:
    this guy FUMBBL :: timmy IV from this team FUMBBL :: Inglorius Followers

has just reached superstar! his current skills are block, +2st, fend. i can see quite a few choices -

frenzy, tackle, break tackle, mb, guard, dodge, diving tackle.

leaning towards break tackle for some cage breaking shenanigans, though mb, guard and DT all would be good too. thoughts?

2. Gallows Bait

Gallows Bait Super Moderator Moderator

Steam Username:
    Gallows-Bait
    Cyanide Username:
    Gallows Bait
    Country Flag:
    Given the choices, I'm assuming he has doubled?

In which case, I'd agree guard or mighty blow both tempt me. Dodge would make him a pain too, a big guy with no loner in effect. And with a block Ogre on your team too, that's pretty cool.

Given how long it would take him to get either tackle or frenzy, mighty blow alone won't make him the biggest killer, but, like the Ogre, he's a solid threat and a heck of a road block to work around.

3. nufflehatesme

nufflehatesme Member

Country Flag:
    yeah doubles :eek:
    side step could also be an interesting option when combined with fend.

4. Netsmurf

Netsmurf Well-Known Member

Cyanide Username:
    Netsmurf
    Country Flag:
    I would give him diving tackle as its to late to make him a killer:powdodge:

5. danton

danton Well-Known Member

Cyanide Username:
    danton
    Country Flag:
    5 str Guard sounds good to me... ;)

6. Nikolai II

Nikolai II Super Moderator Moderator

Steam Username:
    Dreamy
    Cyanide Username:
    Dreamy
    Country Flag:
    ST 5 and guard makes him the better part of an ogre. Of course, ST 5 and MB would also make him the better part of an ogre, but one can't have it all I suppose.

Mighty blow or diving tackle do have the advantages that he can get tackle on singles as a possible last skill, although that might be planning a wee bit far ahead :cool:

7. Slyspy

Slyspy Member

Country Flag:
    I recommend you pick a random skill since no matter which you choose Nuffle will ensure that you need a different one!