1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Cyanide What team to coach - goblins or underworld

Discussion in 'League and Team Development Tactics' started by Jbecks, Nov 17, 2013.

1. Jbecks

Jbecks Member

Cyanide Username:
    jbecks
    Country Flag:
    So I'm struggling to decide between underworld or goblins, I'm not worried about who has more chance of winning! I love goblins because they are cool, have secret weapons and cause carnage! Although I lost all the cc games with my goblins it did feel like I put up a good fight!

Underworld my record is a little bit better than goblins! I love them for the troll and mutations! My cta team I gave a goblin disturbing presence thinking that I could throw him with my troll to get the -1 to ruin some elf play! The mutations are fun and trying to get a goblin cpomber will be a goal!

So that is where I am at!

2. Ken

Ken Kenny the Mechanic

Country Flag:
    Uwd, it's badass!

3. hungrygnome

hungrygnome Member

Country Flag:
    Underworld!

4. Street

Street Well-Known Member

Cyanide Username:
    Street
    Country Flag:
    Goblins, I lost every CC game with my Goblins as well, doesn't stop my love for them.

5. hungrygnome

hungrygnome Member

Country Flag:
    I love underworld because of what mutations and stunty combined can pull off. Its worse than elf BS plays... and all the more annoying to your opponent because a goblin did it.

6. Miicr0

Miicr0 Member

Cyanide Username:
    Miicr0
    Country Flag:
    I would love it if you'd go goblins. There is hardly any way to have more fun playing bloodbowl. However, I don't know if long term goblin play might work out. Underworld is much more solid, has more options and can actually win... somewhat reliably.

But if you really don't care about winning, and if you don't mind sitting out 10 turns while your opponent scores and you can't really do anything. Go for the GOBLINS!

7. Dalryk

Dalryk Member

Steam Username:
    Dalryk
    Cyanide Username:
    Dalryk
    Country Flag:
    I resent all this talk of goblins not being able to win games...;)

8. Chubberson

Chubberson Member

Cyanide Username:
    Chubberson
    Country Flag:
    Give the dragoons 1 more season, you would hate to regret it and Breeze and Mav are just hitting their prime. Don't do it Jbecks.

9. Thorlacius

Thorlacius Member

Country Flag:
    Difinitely Underworld ;)

10. Narly Bird

Narly Bird Well-Known Member

Country Flag:
    Which league are you talking about? CC?