1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Wood Elf Witchcraft & Widdershins (OCC/SSC)

Discussion in 'Team Blogs' started by Fallowheart, Feb 1, 2014.

1. Fallowheart

Fallowheart Active Member

Cyanide Username:
    Fallowheart
    Country Flag:
    lol!

well she got the boot.

However, a very bright spot emerges as Pentra rolls +agility on the first skill up. lovely agility 5 catcher can't be beat.

So my other catcher circle rolled normal and picked up block, and since Pentra got the MVP that puts him at 11spp and within easy striking distance of wrestle. I probably should have gone the other way with that, but I'm thinking leap wrackle dauntless.

2. Fallowheart

Cyanide Username:
    Fallowheart
    Country Flag:
    After a loathing first season, W&W are back with a pretty nasty schedule.

Khemri, triple Norse, C. Dwarves, All-beast superfouling Chaos, Undead, Humans, and Underworld.

First up are a 10 man Norse squad with a pretty decently developed MB/PO killer, MB/Guard Yeti (claws ouch my tree), and blocked up Ulfs.
    I'll have to limit his blocks as much as possible and gun for that Yeti to keep my Tree on the pitch. Hopefully a :bothdown: settles the matter.

kicking off in 19 mins.

3. St Cloud

St Cloud Well-Known Member

Cyanide Username:
    St. Cloud
    Country Flag:
    congrats on the win Fallow. Nice 1 Turner! :)

See you on the pitch next week...oh and by the way...i will not miss that tree of yours.

4. Fallowheart

Cyanide Username:
    Fallowheart
    Country Flag:
    Haha nice.

I figured not... at least he won't be slapped around by your psychotic dwarve-lettes.

I'd say I'm looking forward to out match, but then I'd have to look at the abysmal amount of skills and players I have for the same amount of TV. :p

5. Fallowheart

Cyanide Username:
    Fallowheart
    Country Flag:
    pretty much as predicted 2-1. I thought the shut out would happen but the loner came through on a 3+, 2+, 2xGFI then a long pass from my +agility catcher (who I fouled with to get him sent off).

The game was well one-sided. smashed ankle strip-ball Wardancer (was BH but I apoth'd thinking I would need that strip ball at some point... wrong.), she came back and got smashed.
    other dancer I just bought is out MNG. thrower would have leveled... 6/6 spp -> dead.
    Wrodge 19/31 spp lino -> dead. most of the team spent time stunned or KO'd as well.
    4 KO and 5 CAS is the total.

I don't really have a lot of cash so I roll with loners again... and no skill ups from this match as the TD went to a loner and the MVP to the -MA dancer who wasn't close.

6. St Cloud

Cyanide Username:
    St. Cloud
    Country Flag:
    Yeah tough match for you with all th CAS. I must say i was surprised you chose to replace your dancer for our match...pick your fights and so on :).. The other thing that surprised me was the Apo on the WD in the first half. At the time i was thinking: i hope he doesn't regret that!

Apart from that i thought you made it as tough for me as possible with the players you had. The undead next week will be another tough one but i'm predicting a draw...

Last edited: Jun 27, 2014
  7. Fallowheart

Cyanide Username:
    Fallowheart
    Country Flag:
    Yea the apoth choice was poor planning.

Another blocker is worth a lot even with tackle out there. Tree would have helped.

Undead will be murder with 5 players lol!

8. St Cloud

Cyanide Username:
    St. Cloud
    Country Flag:
    Good luck for that one. you'll do your elvie stuff :)

9. Fallowheart

Cyanide Username:
    Fallowheart
    Country Flag:
    So the second season in OCC proper ends with a 6-1-2 record, and i'll advance to Div 4 next season in 3rd place!

have to say I think the season taught me a lot and I've been able to get the team pretty well back on track. since I haven't posted any results, see the below!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

10. Fallowheart

Cyanide Username:
    Fallowheart
    Country Flag:
  11. Nikolai II

Nikolai II Super Moderator Moderator

Steam Username:
    Dreamy
    Cyanide Username:
    Dreamy
    Country Flag:
    Looks like second half of the season went better than the first?

12. Fallowheart

Cyanide Username:
    Fallowheart
    Country Flag:
    yea I had a rough start and came on strong after the first four matches.

I should have beaten Mutation Z but scored too early giving him 2 turns on a mistake. I had the stall set up but miscounted turns :p

13. Fallowheart

Cyanide Username:
    Fallowheart
    Country Flag:
    Season 24 starts with a couple of very strong showings against two undead teams in a row.

first up the current roster:

[​IMG]

first game:
    [​IMG]

probably my strongest performance to date.

second game:
    [​IMG]

a double steal in the first half and crash by my opponent on his turn 8 (just before my guaranteed second score and ball in the hand for the second half) turned this into an admin.

looking good so far, killer orcs up next.

14. Kaz

Kaz Active Member

Cyanide Username:
    Kazman29
    Country Flag:
    A nice start to the season, but holy crap that Orc game was violent! Nice to see you still have both Wardancers and both AG5 catchers alive and ready for the next game. That's why I am a pussy and so afraid of the AV7 :p

15. Fallowheart

Cyanide Username:
    Fallowheart
    Country Flag:
    for real!

my tree... Solstice... is no more.

poor pile of kindling now. It was inevitable really. but the next one has the chance at +STR ;)