1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Modelling "Wood" Elves Progress Thread

Discussion in 'General Blood Bowl News and Discussion' started by Mr. Ghoti, Nov 23, 2018.

1. Mr. Ghoti

Mr. Ghoti Member

Country Flag:
    Hey guys, while I'm finishing up my team of converted Khemri, i thought I'd get a jump on a wood elf team as well. My store had a black Friday sale, so i thought i would pick up a box of dreads to see what i can do.

So here is the start of my "Wood" elf team. Regular dryads are linemen, and the positionals all have leaves in their hair, as well as something in their branches to show what they are. Wardancers have the long loopy arms and skulls in their branches, throwers have curves hands that I'll try to get balls for, with a sprite in their branches, and the runners have owls hanging off of them.

Next in line is the treeman, which I plan to use a kurnoth hunter for. These models are much taller than my other teams, but i hope they will stand in just fine.

Optimized-20181123_173217.jpg Optimized-20181123_173416.jpg Optimized-20181123_174617.jpg

sbr32 likes this.
  2. TravelScrabble

TravelScrabble Well-Known Member

Steam Username:
    travelscrabble
    Cyanide Username:
    travelscrabble
    Country Flag:
    I like them, excited to see how you paint them. Imagine you're going to want to make the different player types to look distinctive.

3. sbr32

sbr32 Well-Known Member

Cyanide Username:
    sbr32
    Country Flag:
    There is a Wood Elf player in my local TT league who is using similar models for his team. I am not familiar enough with all of the model lines to know what they are or how similar they are.

Can't wait to see the finished products.

4. Mr. Ghoti

Mr. Ghoti Member

Country Flag:
    I plan to just stick to a standard dryad bark based body and a loren forest "clothing", with the positionals standing out with orange or green leaves in their "hair".