Decisions for season 3

Tsukari

Star Player
Country Flag
We need to know your intentions for next season so if you are a current coach in the Big Crunch 2 please post below with the relevant number.

Your options are

1. Me and my current team will be playing.

2. I will be playing but I will bring a new rookie team into tier 4.

3. I will be taking a break. You will have priority on the waiting list to return for season 4 only.

reserved

I know that we have had a number of mid season drops this season. I can only reassure you that over time the number of people dropping out does fall as anyone who is likely to drop mid season has done so already. We only had one all season in the last season of the original BC.

We are planning on publishing the divisions on the 29th with next season kicking off on 6th of July.

1. I'm sure someday my saurii will finally begin to develop, and my skinks will roll some doubles, as opposed to what's happened now, where two saurii leveled up in the same game and both rolled doubles. :p

caio

Star Player
Country Flag
hi!

im out on a trip for 3 weeks, returning july 2nd, so if season starts july 6th i dont have to skip it gladly!

i will be playing same team.

Jeliel

Mega Star Player
Cyanide Username
Jeliel
Country Flag
1. I would switch to Nurgle/Necro, but guessing those teams won’t be up for a long while.
So, for the moment, I’ll stick with my fresh replacer darkies.

Last edited:

Spooky Oyster

Veteran
Cyanide Username
Spooky Oyster
Country Flag
Changed my mind. I assume based on the rules I win the tiebreaker for promotion so I will stay as my current team and join the Munch with a new team. If I didnt get promoted, then I'll swap.

I'm unsure of how a forfeit works which affects the result.

Last edited:

cjblackburn

Mega Star Player
Cyanide Username
cjblackburn
Country Flag
Changed my mind. I assume based on the rules I win the tiebreaker for promotion so I will stay as my current team and join the Munch with a new team. If I didnt get promoted, then I'll swap.

I'm unsure of how a forfeit works which affects the result.

I will have a chance to update the tables wednesday when most matches should be done. so you should know better then.

Spooky Oyster

Veteran
Cyanide Username
Spooky Oyster
Country Flag
I will have a chance to update the tables wednesday when most matches should be done. so you should know better then.

I appreciate it. If his forfeit is a 2-0 defeat we have the same TD difference but I have more TDs. If his forfeit is a 2-1 defeat he has a better TD difference.

cjblackburn

Mega Star Player
Cyanide Username
cjblackburn
Country Flag
I appreciate it. If his forfeit is a 2-0 defeat we have the same TD difference but I have more TDs. If his forfeit is a 2-1 defeat he has a better TD difference.

Which division is it? I will double check everything just to make sure.

sbr32

Mega Star Player
Cyanide Username
sbr32
Country Flag
Also sCor, Pride of Hightower, in Indus has been AWOL for at least 3 weeks so I would call him a 3. Or a 4 if there was one.