BC3: Reikland MD3

cjblackburn

Mega Star Player
Cyanide Username
cjblackburn
Country Flag
We welcome a new addition to the league for match day 3. Street has kindly brought a Goblin team for you all to play against. I would like to thank him for stepping up and helping out like this by replacing Ken. I would also like the rest of you to reduce his team to a sticky green mess on the pitch. The sort of mess that can only been cleaned up by Detorc the number one cleaning fluid as recommended by me Mr Skald-Torfusion.

I will be spending the holiday period in my new castle with a bevy of the loveliest ladies and gentlemen from around the world and a very big pot of yogurt. However apparently some of you want to spend this time of year with your families, weirdos. So match day three will be extended for an extra week. We will also take the opportunity to move back to the traditional wednesday start. So this week will finish at 23.59 on tuesday the 7th of January. Please find below your schedule now with no gaps.

rmd3_zps069f8a89.png

Street

Mega Star Player
Cyanide Username
Street
Country Flag
Well Hungry, time for my little gits to get to work in Reikland, I am free pretty much the whole week apart from Friday when I have to go back to work.

Currently have a CTALE match scheduled for 19:00 GMT Tuesday. When is good for you?

Id prefer to at reasonable GMT times, so ideally not starting games after 21:00 GMT

Phunbaba

Mega Star Player
Cyanide Username
Phunbaba
Country Flag
Agreed Mr. Skald-Torfusion. Thanks to Street for bringing in a replacement team. I wish it wasn't needed.

Mordachai, I've got Monday and Tuesday off as well as Wednesday as far as GMT is concerned. If you have any time available one of those days just name it and I'll likely agree. Disclaimer I'll be working or sleeping til about 1900GMT Monday cause I get off at 5 am and sleep til about noon.

Mordachai

Mega Star Player
Cyanide Username
Mordachai
Country Flag
In spite of me wanting to dig in to those 600k inducement monies right away the 23rd through 25th are no go's for me (family commitments). Later in the week would be much easier for me. What available times do you have after the 25th?

Gyasi

Super Star Player
Cyanide Username
Gyasi
Country Flag
Hi jrpeart,
I'm currently on holidays until the 1st of january, so basically excepth the 24th, the 31st and maybe friday the 27th, I'm available.

Merihim

Super Star Player
Cyanide Username
Merihim
Country Flag
Alright Ging, I have most of the day today available if you'd like, otherwise I'm busy for the 25th and 26th. After that I'm free all day again, until the 2nd when I return to work. I'll be on the nightshift then, so it'd be preferable to finish our game before then for ease of scheduling. (Unless your European in which case it'd be easier to schedule a game when I'm on nights.)

hungrygnome

Mega Star Player
Country Flag
Well Hungry, time for my little gits to get to work in Reikland, I am free pretty much the whole week apart from Friday when I have to go back to work.

Currently have a CTALE match scheduled for 19:00 GMT Tuesday. When is good for you?

Id prefer to at reasonable GMT times, so ideally not starting games after 21:00 GMT

When are you available today? ( the 24th ) 13:30 - 15:30 works for me if possible. Otherwise we may have to arrange a different day. Im out of town Thursday through Friday night of this week, and not available Sunday.

Street

Mega Star Player
Cyanide Username
Street
Country Flag
Going out for lunch with family today, if you are ok to start playing at around 15:00 to 15:30 GMT I should be fine to make that. Otherwise we may need to book another day.

I forgot to say about my lunch when originally posting.

Ging

Mega Star Player
Cyanide Username
Ging
Country Flag
Alright Ging, I have most of the day today available if you'd like, otherwise I'm busy for the 25th and 26th. After that I'm free all day again, until the 2nd when I return to work. I'll be on the nightshift then, so it'd be preferable to finish our game before then for ease of scheduling. (Unless your European in which case it'd be easier to schedule a game when I'm on nights.)

Hi Merihim,

Yeah, I'm also pretty busy for the next couple of days.
Currently I can do 21:00 GMT on Fri 27th, Sun 29th or Mon 30th.
Are any of those good for you?

Street

Mega Star Player
Cyanide Username
Street
Country Flag
Hey Hungy, its 16:05 GMT now, waited as long as I could. I have another match later today so won't be able to play today. So when else is good for you?

jrpeart

Mega Star Player
Steam Username
jrpeart
Cyanide Username
jrpeart
Country Flag
Hi jrpeart,
I'm currently on holidays until the 1st of january, so basically excepth the 24th, the 31st and maybe friday the 27th, I'm available.

Hi Gyasi,

I'm off untill January as well. I can't do Friday, Saturday or Sunday.

The best bet would be tomorrow evening (20:00 GMT or later) or anytime Thursday or Monday.

Merihim

Super Star Player
Cyanide Username
Merihim
Country Flag
Hi Merihim,

Yeah, I'm also pretty busy for the next couple of days.
Currently I can do 21:00 GMT on Fri 27th, Sun 29th or Mon 30th.
Are any of those good for you?

I imagine I'll be able to make the 27th for 2100, so well aim for that. If for whatever reason I don't then I am most certainly available on both the 29th and 30th. :)

Hope to see you then, and Merry Christmas! :)

Ging

Mega Star Player
Cyanide Username
Ging
Country Flag
I imagine I'll be able to make the 27th for 2100, so well aim for that. If for whatever reason I don't then I am most certainly available on both the 29th and 30th. :)

Hope to see you then, and Merry Christmas! :)

Ok cool, I'll pencil-in the 27th.
And a Merry Christmas to you too! :)