Big Crunch Hall of Fame

St Cloud

Mega Star Player
Cyanide Username
St. Cloud
Country Flag
Amid the ruins of Nuffles wrath arrises a new super star... Panthera onca the mighty Jaguar and leos little brother has now learned how to tackle all these pesky dodgers.

Here you see him strutting his stuff:

Panthera%20onca_zpsylfas7bc.png

Werebat

Mega Star Player
Cyanide Username
Werebat
Country Flag
Thanks, TS. In addition to Zeem Warpfire and Squeenik the Surgeon, Gruechitter the Foul recently made Super Star. Gave him Tackle, still wondering if I should have given him Frenzy.

TravelScrabble

Mega Star Player
Steam Username
travelscrabble
Cyanide Username
travelscrabble
Country Flag
Op updated with legends (not got the Orciad's latest though) and we're onto our 4th roll of superstars. Be working on plinths for our new legends next week.

Nikolai II

Super Moderator
Steam Username
Dreamy
Cyanide Username
Dreamy
Country Flag
Why doesn't Zorn have a bust in the legends wing? With two Stat busts he would really appreciate a stone one as well.

Also another Superstar that I forgot to report.
Zelazad.jpg

TravelScrabble

Mega Star Player
Steam Username
travelscrabble
Cyanide Username
travelscrabble
Country Flag
Zorn's bust is being delivered. Most of the legends should have their busts by the end of next week. In the meantime they'll just have to admire their plaques.

Nikolai II

Super Moderator
Steam Username
Dreamy
Cyanide Username
Dreamy
Country Flag
Ok, I just figured since he got in before Bucket he shoulda been busted before Bucket. But as long as he's not overlooked* (hurr hurr) then it's fine.

(* That's what the hat is supposed to prevent, y'know)

Also, no kudos for Zelazad Hornhead having horns? Sheesh, tough crowd. :D

St Cloud

Mega Star Player
Cyanide Username
St. Cloud
Country Flag
Very nice. Our Heroes on Busts.

In another matter, the CATS have their next Super Star the 5th (1 hs died since) I'll give a short run down on the talented Panthera Pardus later

sbr32

Mega Star Player
Cyanide Username
sbr32
Country Flag
Gangsta Rat got their first Super Star last night!!

EGx1aCQ.jpg

My favorite number is the 35 games. Not that he made Super Star in 35 games, that is probably pretty pedestrian for a Gutter Runner; but that this is after MD8 of the Rats' 4th Season in the Big Crunch-meaning Snoop has been on the field for every game since Gangsta Rat's creation.

Werebat

Mega Star Player
Cyanide Username
Werebat
Country Flag
Is this thread defunct? I do hope not!

Ferelan Foulfang has made level 6, and is now a Super Star!

This tenacious linerat has refused to die, and has gained some unusual abilities during his time with Wyrmwood. With three double rolls under his belt, he has managed to acquire the Wrestle, Dodge, Side Step, and Guard skills, as well as grow an extra head! With exceptional maneuverability and the gift of Guard, we hope to see Ferelan hooked on the toadbrew for many seasons to come!

TravelScrabble

Mega Star Player
Steam Username
travelscrabble
Cyanide Username
travelscrabble
Country Flag
It's more or less defunct. I haven't got time to update it anymore but post your own screenshots and it'll still be active.

jounisii

Mega Star Player
Cyanide Username
jounisii
Country Flag
It's pretty quiet in here nowadays, but I have to put this up here:

7VkgjNr.png

Ain't she a lovely gal? :D Tsar Bomba, Bomba for short, started her career purely as a scorer after longtime thrower of Greenpeace Sucks aka Suckers, Whale Harpoonist, met his maker. She has had several over 10 TD seasons and I think she tied with the single season BC record once, maybe around season 10 with 13 goals. If there's no wizard to help, Bomba has been known to single handedly sack the ball carrier, scoop the loose ball afterwards and then get the fuck out of Dodge. Atm she has another AG5 dancer to accompany her, so lately Bomba has been makeshift thrower as well. One of Bomba's specialities is oneturning. She has scored several of those. And the last skill pick was to make her even better at that, almost unstoppable, to finally get the BC title on Suckers' 12th try. It's a sort of hail mary play since that skill choice will very likely shorten her career several seasons. But her bastard of a coach isn't that well known for his pixel hugging :p