Not open for further replies.

Nikolai II

Super Moderator
Steam Username
Dreamy
Cyanide Username
Dreamy
Country Flag
I think it's a subleague to the Munch League, but OP and thread title should probably be updated with better instructions?

The BEtpet

Veteran
Steam Username
TheBetpet
Cyanide Username
TheBetpet
Country Flag
Yeah, for the complete newbie like me, it's not that clear

Ravers

Mega Star Player
Cyanide Username
Ravers
Country Flag
Ok, received and accepted an invite :)

For future reference you create a team, apply to join a league (multiplayer) then Search for "BBTactics Munch Cup" league and apply to "Muncher" ladder competition.

Only new teams and the teams previously played in either Munch Cups or Munch Spoons or CTA2 are eligible.

Alternatively just create a team and PM me or 1 of the other admins and we can send you a ticket.

Nikolai II

Super Moderator
Steam Username
Dreamy
Cyanide Username
Dreamy
Country Flag
Hmm.. well, the first post could be changed to say that "How to join the league is explained in the rules thread, which you should read" and then a link to that thread. (And probably revise item 5 by adding something "Apply to the 'Muncher' ladder competiton in game, or PM one the the league admins in this forum with your team name and they will send that team an admission ticket in game".

I might keep the rules as is, and just add a link to the rules to the first post in this thread. Just in case people come in from the sidelines wanting to join the league for just a few games, and it still might be a good thing if they know (of) the rules.

mamutas

Super Moderator
Steam Username
mamutas
Cyanide Username
mamutas
Country Flag
Hmm.. well, the first post could be changed to say that "How to join the league is explained in the rules thread, which you should read" and then a link to that thread. (And probably revise item 5 by adding something "Apply to the 'Muncher' ladder competiton in game, or PM one the the league admins in this forum with your team name and they will send that team an admission ticket in game".

I might keep the rules as is, and just add a link to the rules to the first post in this thread. Just in case people come in from the sidelines wanting to join the league for just a few games, and it still might be a good thing if they know (of) the rules.
Yeah, good points. I'll update them shortly.

Tjorne

Mega Star Player
Cyanide Username
.marXman. (BB1), Tjorne (BB2)
Country Flag
I threw in 'Deadwood Town Council', my new Necromantic team.
Would like to play soon, if someone fancies a game.

Status
Not open for further replies.