Castoffs from Cathay

Crowdog09

Mega Star Player
Cyanide Username
Crowdog09
Country Flag
Just wanted to say it was great playing with all of you this season! I had a lot of fun. Hope you all fare well next season :D And hats off to @TwoScoops for his superb matchday posts. The extra effort he put in made the league that bit more engaging

TwoScoops

Mega Star Player
Steam Username
MSG Musculo
Cyanide Username
TwoScoops
Country Flag
Ok, so all results are in and here are my predictions side-by-side with the final placement:

1 - OverLORDY: predicted 2nd :)
2 - Crowdog09: Predicted 7th :oops:
3 - Brody: Predicted 5th ;)
4 - Miodi: Predicted 10th :oops:
5 - TheSir: Replacement coach (although did VERY well as such!)
6 - Awesomedude54: Predicted 3rd ;)
7 - Zyrael: Predicted 1st :oops:
8 - kilsaber: Predicted 9th :)
9 - riffCannon: Predicted 4th :oops:
10- Mike1334: Predicted 8th ;)

So, while OverLORDY did slightly exceed my expectations, @TravelScrabble's hat is safe this season given my somewhat silly prediction of Nurgle in 1st AND 2nd :)

Thanks to everyone who participated this season. I hope it was an enjoyable one for you guys and I do hope that you all continue to have a good time here in the BC2!

Last edited:

TheSir

Super Star Player
Steam Username
thesir82
Country Flag
I want to say my thanks to all my opponents and especially @TwoScoops you did a great job, it's not easy being an admin. I hope I get to play against some of you again next season :)

OverLORDY

Star Player
Steam Username
OverLORDY
Country Flag
You really should have known better TwoScoops. I won Cathay with humans. Nurgle is only slightly harder than that.

Still i can't brag much. While i believed i played well, luck also played a big role in my success. Especially that str 6 beats was a godsend.

notorious noob

Mega Star Player
Country Flag
You really should have known better TwoScoops. I won Cathay with humans. Nurgle is only slightly harder than that.

Still i can't brag much. While i believed i played well, luck also played a big role in my success. Especially that str 6 beats was a godsend.

That is a dirty beast in need of a bounty!

Zyrael

Star Player
Steam Username
Zyrael
Cyanide Username
Zyrael
Country Flag
A ST 6 beast is stupid good. It's the best possible progression on probably the best big guy in the game. Kill it with fire!