LC S3 MD1 Reporting Thread

Deithwen

Mega Star Player
Steam Username
Deithwen
Cyanide Username
Deithwen
Country Flag
In Division 1 my Mousillon Ravens (Vampires) were playing against @LloydsGamble's Elements of Elf (High Elves)

The match started well enough for the vamps noble Brettonnian knights, who were on offense and got a free bribe. The DP thrall made an excellent use of it injuring 2 elves and KO'ing another 2, which helped to comfortably score on turn 8. Unfortunately, the AG5 got knocked out and didn't get up for the rest of the game.

In the second half the elves managed to score relatively quickly despite a successful sack by the vamps, 1-1. At this point I have failed another 3 KO attempts, and the things were looking quite grim. I got the ball to the blodge vamp, but with the help of guard the elves blitzed him on a one die, getting the pow. Counter blitz didn't help much because of a bad scatter and the elves scored on turn 16 with an easy 3+ catch.

Thanks for the game @LloydsGamble, good luck for the rest of the season!

Ravers

Mega Star Player
Cyanide Username
Ravers
Country Flag
Also in Div 1 my Kershago Bears (Humans) were up against @riffCannon and his Orange Goblin Chaos Dwarf team.

We won the toss, and as it was raining, put the Chorfs in to play. Bad move. It rained all game and they made 4/4 pick ups, 2 with an Agi 2 bull. I thought I played pretty well, made some nice chain pushes to free up players and get more blocks in but my newly hired rookie Ogre (the last one was -Move and MNG) had a bit of a nightmare. Ended 0-0 at the half.

2nd half Chorfs kicked off and a scatter around half way saw the ball land in the hands of a blitzer on the right hand side on the LOS line. We quickly took advantage of this to score in 2 turns, but we were starting to lose players. Chorfs had 6 turns to score after a riot and managed it without too much trouble as I was running with only 6 or 7 players, and kept rolling garbage. I have 3 players MNG including a move busted DP. Not too bad for humans vs Chaos Dwarves which is a pretty horrible match up, especially when the rain takes away any passing game.

Cheers for the game @riffCannon , elves and vamps left for us both so I expect to see you cause some damage!

sbr32

Mega Star Player
Cyanide Username
sbr32
Country Flag
Name Subject to Change 0 :: The Moonshapers 2

The Goblin grudge match between @Impoz and myself was lopsided from the start.

The highlight of my day was when my Fanatic killed a LoS Gobbo on my T1, then I failed a pickup (I failed on 4/7 pickups and I think only one was harder than 3+).

T2 Enemy Bombadier KO'ed the Fanatic and a foul KO'ed Troll. By my T5 I only had 4 players on the field and 2 of those were removed his T5. Luckily most were KOs but when Impoz scored on T8 I only had a Troll left, and he had withstood more than 1 gang foul.

Second half I set up 1 Troll and 5 Gobbos against 2 Trolls, Fanatic, Looney and 6 Gobblins. Impoz felt either bad or greedy, scoring on T12 (I had 3 players left); I was a bit bummed out here we were on our way to a ~45 minute game at this rate.

I set up 5 guys against his 9 and after one of Impoz's Gobbos rerolled a Push into a Skull on my ballcarrier I was able to get the ball deep into his side but failed the GFI that would have cleared it completely. I failed 2 more pickups on T15 and T16 to put an end to the suffering.

gg Impoz

mamutas

Super Moderator
Steam Username
mamutas
Cyanide Username
mamutas
Country Flag
Name Subject to Change 0 :: The Moonshapers 2

The Goblin grudge match between @Impoz and myself was lopsided from the start.

The highlight of my day was when my Fanatic killed a LoS Gobbo on my T1, then I failed a pickup (I failed on 4/7 pickups and I think only one was harder than 3+).

T2 Enemy Bombadier KO'ed the Fanatic and a foul KO'ed Troll. By my T5 I only had 4 players on the field and 2 of those were removed his T5. Luckily most were KOs but when Impoz scored on T8 I only had a Troll left, and he had withstood more than 1 gang foul.

Second half I set up 1 Troll and 5 Gobbos against 2 Trolls, Fanatic, Looney and 6 Gobblins. Impoz felt either bad or greedy, scoring on T12 (I had 3 players left); I was a bit bummed out here we were on our way to a ~45 minute game at this rate.

I set up 5 guys against his 9 and after one of Impoz's Gobbos rerolled a Push into a Skull on my ballcarrier I was able to get the ball deep into his side but failed the GFI that would have cleared it completely. I failed 2 more pickups on T15 and T16 to put an end to the suffering.

gg Impoz
Nice write up! Can't wait to meet any of your Goblin team on the pitch in next match day.

hyme

Veteran
Country Flag
In Division 5A my Stonebreakers Clan(Dwarfs) were up against @4narionPrime's The Lothern Phoenix Lords(High Elves). It was my first MP game vs. an Elf team and 4narionPrime's first vs. a dwarf team. We end the game in a draw.

I won the toss and choice offense. I made a good drive with my dwarf runner on the left side of with a good cage with three my longbeard holding off six elves on the other side. However, I got my cage out of position, and I made a lousy call around turn 5, and my cage broke down. The elves were able to get the ball and using their faster players passed the ball and scored on the last turn with Vermaeien Tathron. I had no chance of getting the ball back, so I tried to get some SPP with my players. Gronti Stok-Troll was able to injure Tûrciniien Telthanthor for some SPP. I had Svenmek Richbearer get hurt on an 83% "going for it" run with a reroll.

The second half I was blessed with rain. The Elves failed ever pass tried for and were unable to pick up the ball most of the time. The ball went back and fore between the elves and dwarf; however, my runner on turn 13 was injured. My blizer Skalund Battlehand was able to pick up the ball on turn 15 and run it in on turn 16 for the draw at 1-1.

At the end of the game I had two players injured and so did 4narionPrime; however, none were severely hurt.

Stats are here. If I could get some of you guys to watch the highlights and tell me what I could do better that would be a great help?

Last edited:

Supa

Mega Star Player
Steam Username
Supa
Cyanide Username
Supajee
Country Flag
In division 4B my orc team Dancez on Rainbowz managed a close victory against necromantic team Dusken Musketeers, coached by @Brody. The orcs bought a wandering apotechary. The weather was nice and the orcs choose to defend.

Brilliant coaching gives the necros an extra re-roll. Some bashing happens, but the orcs do their best to reinforce their lines. After some time a werewolf is left in a vulnerable position and with a dodge and a going for it, an orc blitzer manages to send down the poor blockless wolfie. Stuff happens around the ball, the next turn orcs knock out a werewolf, who spent quite many turns taking a nap. Then the orc thrower proves that why throwers are useful to an orc team, he simply picks up the ball from one tackle zone and tosses out a perfect quick pass from the same place to nearby orc blitzer hanging by himself. The necros manage to send a werewolf and wight next to the blitzer and even screen out the rest of my team with some dodges. However, the blitzer might actually have some brains inside his head and dodges for the touchdown with a reroll on turn 5.

Cheering fans bolster the morale of both teams after the touchdown. Orcs are being beated once again and eventually, necros manage to sneak their ghoul with a ball quite close to my touchdown line. I made a mistake with positioning, I could've made the dodges much more difficult. Nuffle was generous however and the ghoul fails his first dodge (4+).

Half-time, necromantic player kicks the ball very high and a thrower catches it while it's in the air. He decides to stay behind the frontline, watching as his stronger teammates are attempting to clear the path for him. After one turn of waiting, the orcs decide to push the right flank. The necros answer this of course, but the orcs push on. However, with some blocking, a ghoul manages to blitz the thrower. The result is push-push and after a re-roll, they both go down, since the necros really want to get rid of that ball. The ball bounces quite well for the orcs, however. Seeing his thrower teammate stunned, an orc blitzer decides to pick up the ball after his friend beats down the zombie next to him. The pickup succeeds with a re-roll and the blitzer decides to hand-off the ball to a free blitzer in a ballsy way. The blitzer sprints on ahead, and manages to score with one GFI on turn 12.

After this, a pitch invasion ravages my side of the field (8/10 for me, 2/10 for Brody), thanks to necro's fame. They pretty much just pick up the ball with a ghoul and walk towards my touchdown line. I had small chances of trying to make the ghoul's life worse, but sadly, I was stupid and decided to follow a zombie. The ghoul runs for the touchdown on turn 14, although after losing their last reroll.

Both teams being without re-rolls, the orcs decide to play it defensive. The ball is kicked high once again and the orc thrower catches it again. He backs down a little bit, with his blitzers following him. The necromantic follow, filling the both flanks. The orcs decide to hold their ground on the right flank however. Succesful blocks leave the necromantic team with only bad options.The dodges seem quite difficult for the werewolves and that was indeed true, resulting in a 2-1 victory for the orcs.

Thank you for the game, Brody! I tried to play it safe, but the little risks eventually meant that I managed to score twice, instead of just 0-1 touchdowns like orcs mostly tend to do. Apotechary saved my blitzer from a niggling injury, but overall the werewolf claws weren't sharepened enough today. First skillup for my blitzer was a boost to his strength... not bad. ;)

Brody

Mega Star Player
Country Flag
In division 4B my orc team Dancez on Rainbowz managed a close victory against necromantic team Dusken Musketeers, coached by @Brody. The orcs bought a wandering apotechary. The weather was nice and the orcs choose to defend.

Brilliant coaching gives the necros an extra re-roll. Some bashing happens, but the orcs do their best to reinforce their lines. After some time a werewolf is left in a vulnerable position and with a dodge and a going for it, an orc blitzer manages to send down the poor blockless wolfie. Stuff happens around the ball, the next turn orcs knock out a werewolf, who spent quite many turns taking a nap. Then the orc thrower proves that why throwers are useful to an orc team, he simply picks up the ball from one tackle zone and tosses out a perfect quick pass from the same place to nearby orc blitzer hanging by himself. The necros manage to send a werewolf and wight next to the blitzer and even screen out the rest of my team with some dodges. However, the blitzer might actually have some brains inside his head and dodges for the touchdown with a reroll on turn 5.

Cheering fans bolster the morale of both teams after the touchdown. Orcs are being beated once again and eventually, necros manage to sneak their ghoul with a ball quite close to my touchdown line. I made a mistake with positioning, I could've made the dodges much more difficult. Nuffle was generous however and the ghoul fails his first dodge (4+).

Half-time, necromantic player kicks the ball very high and a thrower catches it while it's in the air. He decides to stay behind the frontline, watching as his stronger teammates are attempting to clear the path for him. After one turn of waiting, the orcs decide to push the right flank. The necros answer this of course, but the orcs push on. However, with some blocking, a ghoul manages to blitz the thrower. The result is push-push and after a re-roll, they both go down, since the necros really want to get rid of that ball. The ball bounces quite well for the orcs, however. Seeing his thrower teammate stunned, an orc blitzer decides to pick up the ball after his friend beats down the zombie next to him. The pickup succeeds with a re-roll and the blitzer decides to hand-off the ball to a free blitzer in a ballsy way. The blitzer sprints on ahead, and manages to score with one GFI on turn 12.

After this, a pitch invasion ravages my side of the field (8/10 for me, 2/10 for Brody), thanks to necro's fame. They pretty much just pick up the ball with a ghoul and walk towards my touchdown line. I had small chances of trying to make the ghoul's life worse, but sadly, I was stupid and decided to follow a zombie. The ghoul runs for the touchdown on turn 14, although after losing their last reroll.

Both teams being without re-rolls, the orcs decide to play it defensive. The ball is kicked high once again and the orc thrower catches it again. He backs down a little bit, with his blitzers following him. The necromantic follow, filling the both flanks. The orcs decide to hold their ground on the right flank however. Succesful blocks leave the necromantic team with only bad options.The dodges seem quite difficult for the werewolves and that was indeed true, resulting in a 2-1 victory for the orcs.

Thank you for the game, Brody! I tried to play it safe, but the little risks eventually meant that I managed to score twice, instead of just 0-1 touchdowns like orcs mostly tend to do. Apotechary saved my blitzer from a niggling injury, but overall the werewolf claws weren't sharepened enough today. First skillup for my blitzer was a boost to his strength... not bad. ;)

Gg. It seemed like you got every critical roll, especially for hand offs, pickups, and dodges. That pitch invasion was nice to at least get some spp. I made a few mistakes but my team being low on development, I don't think it mattered. Nice str roll, I managed no levels .. you did a good job keeping the ball protected, I couldn't get it on either drive. The block wolf got mvp, was hoping a fg or the other wolf to get it.

Znarx

Courier Staff
Cyanide Username
Znarx
Country Flag
Devoid of Rock get a 2-1 victory over Aldryami Sylvania. Until the last three or so turns of the game, I had much better armor/injury dice, so I was able to pull off a fairly standard 2-1, scoring on T8 and T16. I had one scary moment when my ST3 UW Goblin briefly died, but the apothecary was able to patch him up.

My troll got a CAS and took MVP, and I had two players score who were 3 SPP away from leveling up, so I managed three levels this match.