Munch 2020.1 High MD5

tys123

Courier Staff
Country Flag
Antonis vs Tys
Scaritus vs stephB
Deithwen vs Luke4444

1 game to go in qualifying and still lots to play for.
The lower division were delayed due to a player going awol so we have lots of time to get these games played. Lets aim to get the games played before the end of Feb.

@mamutas has the final decision on who plays who in the cup and spoon but I am assuming the following

In the Cup
1st in high vs 2nd in low
1st in low vs 2nd in high

In the spoon
3rd in high vs 6th in low
4th in low vs 5th in high
3rd in low vs 6th in high
4th in high vs 5th in low

I will finish 1st
If scaritus wins he is guaranteed at least 3rd but if Luke also wins 2nd place will come down to tiebreakers and Luke currently has a 1TD advantage.
If Scaritus loses or draws then the winner of Deithwen and Luke will finish 2nd with Luke taking the slot in the event of a draw provided Antonis fails to win.
For Antonis to finish 2nd he needs to win and hope that Scaritus doesn't win and Deithwen and Luke draw. If that happens he will take 2nd on TD difference.
stephB is playing in the spoon but can improve his current 6th place.

Also note that since there has been a drop out in the lower division 3rd will probably get a bye in the 1st round of the spoon subject to mamutas' confirmation.

Clear as mud, right.

Deithwen

Mega Star Player
Steam Username
Deithwen
Cyanide Username
Deithwen
Country Flag
Hi @Luke4444
I'm free for most of Tuesday and Thursday, take your pick of a reasonable time for my time zone. If these days do not work for you suggest some other ones and we'll decide.

stephB

Mega Star Player
Steam Username
stephB
Cyanide Username
stephB
Country Flag
@Scaritus I can play pretty much any weekday around 22:00 UTC if that is any good for you?

mamutas

Super Moderator
Steam Username
mamutas
Cyanide Username
mamutas
Country Flag
Clear as mud, right.
Thanks for doing the work for me @tys123!
This is pretty much the plan.
We have a couple more no shows in Low division in the last day, so Spoon future is not clear yet.

stephB

Mega Star Player
Steam Username
stephB
Cyanide Username
stephB
Country Flag
Yep, maybe next Monday?
Scaritus kindly agreed to play tonight instead of yesterday, as I had to get my Altdwarf game played before I go on holiday on Thursday.

mamutas

Super Moderator
Steam Username
mamutas
Cyanide Username
mamutas
Country Flag
Hello coaches!
The division's final standing is this:
upload_2020-2-23_12-2-5.png

Congrats to @tys123 for taking the top spot!
you and @Deithwen will meet top Low division boys to duke it out in Munch Cup PO.
The rest will play in Munch Spoon PO. We had a drop out and my team is a non playable condition after that last match, so @Luke4444 and @Scaritus will have AI opponents for the first round.
I'll make the divisions and issues the tickets before the end of the day.
Thank you all for playing and thank you @tys123 for running the division.