@Mr.Bruce-Wayne - Suicide Squad!!!
@Scaritus - Choir of the Chorfs
@LloydsGamble - Final Checkmate
@Znarx - BC2 Dance Hits
@VulpesInculta - Windy City Anvils
@Halsing - Ugly Chrismas Jumpers
@Parrigan Niall - Elfing Nuts
@Epic Bone Vagon - Reaper of Balls

Welcome to Match Day 3 you have till the end of the 23rd to get your match played. Everything went smoothly last week. That means you are lot are up to something.

Dont forget: Whilst you are free to arrange your match how you want. It is strongly recommended that you arrange your matches in this thread. If there are problems and I have to admin a match I can only use the information I have available to me at the time. If you do have a problem please contact me as the sooner I know of a problem the more options I have.

Most importantly have fun out there.

Epic Bone Vagon

Veteran
Steam Username
Epic Bone Vagon
Cyanide Username
Epic Bone Vagon
Country Flag
@Parrigan Niall Hi! Usually can start playing 15:00-19:00 UTC practically every day, except this wednesday it is only 19, I believe (and don't want to plan anything here. We can play today, if you are able to!

Parrigan Niall

Star Player
Steam Username
Parrigan Niall
Country Flag
@Parrigan Niall Hi! Usually can start playing 15:00-19:00 UTC practically every day, except this wednesday it is only 19, I believe (and don't want to plan anything here. We can play today, if you are able to!
Hiya. I think today is out for me, but tomorrow (Tuesday) at 1700 UTC would be great if that works for you.

Scaritus

Mega Star Player
Steam Username
Scaritus
Cyanide Username
Scaritus
Country Flag
@raspel what times suit? I'm UTC so ideally 1900-2100 but I can be flexible and have weekends

raspel

Mega Star Player
Steam Username
raspel
Cyanide Username
raspel
Country Flag
Hi, @Scaritus. I'd prefer to start 09:00-18:00 UTC any day (not today and already have a match on Wednesday 18:00 UTC). So, 19:00 UTC is a bit late and I'd like to avoid it, if possible. What about weekend?

Scaritus

Mega Star Player
Steam Username
Scaritus
Cyanide Username
Scaritus
Country Flag
Hi, @Scaritus. I'd prefer to start 09:00-18:00 UTC any day (not today and already have a match on Wednesday 18:00 UTC). So, 19:00 UTC is a bit late and I'd like to avoid it, if possible. What about weekend?
Weekend may be best as other wise all those times are covered by my working day. How about Saturday 1000 UTC?

Znarx

Courier Staff
Cyanide Username
Znarx
Country Flag
@VulpesInculta I am in GMT-8 (USA Pacific time zone), but am working from home, and I can generally play during European evening hours during the week. On Wednesday, I would need to be done by 23:00 GMT, and on Friday I would have to start after 20:00 GMT. Thursday I should be able to play any time evening in Europe. On the weekend, 17:00 GMT is the earliest I can play without getting up early.

Shadow

Mega Star Player
Cyanide Username
shadow runner
Country Flag
@Mr.Bruce-Wayne when is good for you. I'm on UTC and free Friday after 7pm, anytime Saturday or after 7pm Monday again.

VulpesInculta

Super Star Player
Steam Username
Marlins000
Country Flag
@VulpesInculta I am in GMT-8 (USA Pacific time zone), but am working from home, and I can generally play during European evening hours during the week. On Wednesday, I would need to be done by 23:00 GMT, and on Friday I would have to start after 20:00 GMT. Thursday I should be able to play any time evening in Europe. On the weekend, 17:00 GMT is the earliest I can play without getting up early.
@Znarx i'm central time zone in the US. wanna shoot for Friday at 20 gmt? or anytime there after is good too.