BC2 S26 Altdwarf MD is GO!

TravelScrabble

Mega Star Player
Steam Username
travelscrabble
Cyanide Username
travelscrabble
Country Flag
You lucky people! You get to start on time!

20210713202010-1.jpg

You have until the 20th at 23:59 UTC

@toastguy7 The Slow Muties
@Geryon Stinky Bloat
@martybhoy Sherbrooke Shamrock
@cjblackburn Stupid Elves Being Stupid
@Filadeus La Famiglia Filadore
@Luke4444 Crunchy Crispers
@BallztotheWalla 666 Tru Kvlt Nekro Metal
@James Rye The Noble Orcs
@Ravers Buffalo Soldiers
@stephB Malanzan Marines

Ravers

Mega Star Player
Cyanide Username
Ravers
Country Flag
@James Rye well at least I get to play you when you are missing a lot of TV, so there is that!

I can do most days this week from about 16 to 22 UTC start, so pick a time that works for you

Geryon

Super Star Player
Steam Username
Geryon
Country Flag
Hi @toastguy7 I'm free most days from 18 utc or later (into NA evenings). Let me know of a day and time that works for you. Though I'd prefer this week or weekend. Getting 2nd jab on Sunday 17 utc so won't be available until 19 utc (to be safe). Also likely won't be available the Monday with the post effects.

Luke4444

Super Star Player
Steam Username
Luke4444
Cyanide Username
Luke4444
Country Flag
Hi @stephB available UTC time
Thursday 7pm to 11pm Saturday 7pm to 9pm Monday/Tuesday 7pm to 10pm

James Rye

Mega Star Player
Steam Username
James Rye
Country Flag
@James Rye well at least I get to play you when you are missing a lot of TV, so there is that!

I can do most days this week from about 16 to 22 UTC start, so pick a time that works for you

Probably this saturday like 16/17 utc. I might also fire my niggle Blitzer, having two niggle BOs was one hell of an experience and this guy only got str3 not 4 so he is more likely to get downed than the big guys. Plus the str4 lino is like my 6th str4 piece, dont wanna lose that after losing str4 piece 7 and 8. And agi4 on thrower is too good even with the -str and -av. So enjoy watching me trying to get this new guy 2 tds no matter the cost, lol.

toastguy7

Mega Star Player
Steam Username
The Count of Montecristoast
Country Flag
Hi @toastguy7 I'm free most days from 18 utc or later (into NA evenings). Let me know of a day and time that works for you. Though I'd prefer this week or weekend. Getting 2nd jab on Sunday 17 utc so won't be available until 19 utc (to be safe). Also likely won't be available the Monday with the post effects.

Hey, my schedule is pretty flexible these days. How about 23:00 UTC or later on Thursday or 21:00 UTC or later on Saturday?

cjblackburn

Mega Star Player
Cyanide Username
cjblackburn
Country Flag
@martybhoy I ideally want to avoid the weekend but I can do something in the evening of the Weekend if we have to. So ideal time is 2015 utc Thurs, Mon or Tue but I am happy to talk other times

Ravers

Mega Star Player
Cyanide Username
Ravers
Country Flag
Probably this saturday like 16/17 utc. I might also fire my niggle Blitzer, having two niggle BOs was one hell of an experience and this guy only got str3 not 4 so he is more likely to get downed than the big guys. Plus the str4 lino is like my 6th str4 piece, dont wanna lose that after losing str4 piece 7 and 8. And agi4 on thrower is too good even with the -str and -av. So enjoy watching me trying to get this new guy 2 tds no matter the cost, lol.

Sat 17 UTC sounds good, cya then

martybhoy

Mega Star Player
Country Flag
@martybhoy I ideally want to avoid the weekend but I can do something in the evening of the Weekend if we have to. So ideal time is 2015 utc Thurs, Mon or Tue but I am happy to talk other times

Hey, if you can stretch to 2030 UTC on Thursday that would work. I might be able to start a little earlier but I need to leave a buffer for traffic coming home from work. Sound good?

*EDIT - Tuesday not Thursday

cjblackburn

Mega Star Player
Cyanide Username
cjblackburn
Country Flag
Hey, if you can stretch to 2030 UTC on Thursday that would work. I might be able to start a little earlier but I need to leave a buffer for traffic coming home from work. Sound good?

*EDIT - Tuesday not Thursday
I can make 2030 utc on Tuesday that’s fine. See u then.