Please sign up for the BB1 Stunty Cup by August 15

Znarx

Courier Staff
Cyanide Username
Znarx
Country Flag
There was minimal interest the last time I tried to organize a Crunch Cup, so let's try something different: a stunty-only cup.

This would be organized similarly to Crunch Cup, with a regular season followed by a playoff. The regular season would be split into 6 or 8 team divisions, depending on the number of players. I would try to arrange the playoffs so that everybody gets in, if we have a number of players that makes sense for that. (Regular season would be for developing your team, and playoff seeding).

I am envisioning this as being for new teams only, but that's open for discussion. Teams playing in this league would be eligible to play in future Crunch Cups (if there are any, and if the team is not otherwise ineligible for Crunch Cup.)

The allowed teams would be:
Goblins
Halflings
Ogres
Lizardmen with no Sauruses (Kroxigor and Skinks only)
Underworld with no Skaven (Warpstone Troll and UW Goblins only)

I'm trying to see how much interest there is, so please let me know if this is of interest to you.

1. Regor
2. Netsmurf
3. Waleed
4. Znarx
5. Nikolai II

Last edited:

Regor

Mega Star Player
Country Flag
I would like to participate, never had many games with stunty teams, so why not :)
U can count with me.

Znarx

Courier Staff
Cyanide Username
Znarx
Country Flag
I would definitely like to play. If we can get at least 6 players, we'll do this. Hopefully, we'll get more!

Nikolai II

Super Moderator
Steam Username
Dreamy
Cyanide Username
Dreamy
Country Flag
I could well consider it I suppose. (Also: Bump)

Znarx

Courier Staff
Cyanide Username
Znarx
Country Flag
Okay, we're only one person short of being able to start this thing. Please sign up by July 27 if you're interested in playing a stunty cup. We'll allow in as many people as we can, as long as the number of players makes sense for divisions. We'll probably just do one division unless we somehow manage to get 12 or more players.

Zoraster

Super Star Player
Country Flag
Hey boss, if you end up a coach short of convenient numbers I could fill the void. I think I'll be a little tight on time though so certainly keep me on the very bottom of the list.

Waleed

Super Star Player
Country Flag
Some RL means I have little spare time for this......so I need to withdraw.
My daughter has come home for the summer...yippeee...was not expecting that - so a good RL :D.

Nikolai II

Super Moderator
Steam Username
Dreamy
Cyanide Username
Dreamy
Country Flag
I'd prefer if it started halfway through August myself - the first two weeks of August will be very busy for me and I'll have problems scheduling.

Edit: My Dreamy account is full, so it'll be Nikolai II. Apparently I had some ogres there already, so I guess they'll be it. Unless I somehow do get around to making a goblin team.

Last edited:

Znarx

Courier Staff
Cyanide Username
Znarx
Country Flag
I think we can wait until the middle of August. With Waleed dropping out, we'll need at least one more player to have enough for this to make sense.

Znarx

Courier Staff
Cyanide Username
Znarx
Country Flag
Just a reminder that we're still trying to recruit for this, with a tentative mid-August start date. If we don't get enough players by then, I'm going to give up on trying to organize this for the time being. Right now, we need one more player if nobody else drops out.

NieA7

Mega Star Player
Steam Username
NieA7
Cyanide Username
Under7
Country Flag
Seeing as this would match the end of the BC season I could probably squeeze it in if you still need someone else.

mamutas

Super Moderator
Steam Username
mamutas
Cyanide Username
mamutas
Country Flag
So, is this still on?
I have half a mind joining, but I am in 3 leagues already but the opportunity is to great to pass...
Ok, I am still on the fence on this one. I'll be watching updates here...

mamutas

Super Moderator
Steam Username
mamutas
Cyanide Username
mamutas
Country Flag
I am in 3 leagues ATM which is at my limit. And the school starts soon, so I think I'll pass for now. Sorry for rising your hope...

Nikolai II

Super Moderator
Steam Username
Dreamy
Cyanide Username
Dreamy
Country Flag
I can still round out the numbers for a stunty season. Those games are usually pretty fast.

Waleed

Super Star Player
Country Flag
Sincerely sorry guys..it was mainly due to RL - I am spending 3+ full days a week away from the pc/all gaming...unitl after 5th September.
Recentlytly howver I have been playing the odd game of BB2 at 2-min turns to help out new Coaches with tactics, and one long term Coach to get to grips with the UI....and I am actually enjoying BB2...much more than BBCE...