BC2 S7 Indus MD9

notorious noob

Mega Star Player
Country Flag
32e762f43ffe8c28c1b235b6fa15e0db.png

8086f88a8888592c8f687c97cecc56be.png

Final matchday to be finished the second of august. Good luck.

GeneralMarauder

Star Player
Steam Username
Marauder
Cyanide Username
GeneralMarauder
Country Flag
Hey @Rocketdeath
When are you able to play our match? I'm available on thu 16.00 to 21.00, fri 19.00 to 21.00, sat 15.00-21.00, sun & mon between 07.00-21.00. All times GMT.
GM

Poop Inspector

Star Player
Country Flag
How goes it @GobbieMarauder .

Last week felt like it was destined to be my first win, but maybe its this one. What days and times are good for you? I am GMT -4 and should be pretty week days after 20.00 GMT and Sunday most of the day.

Also why is your forum username spelled with one o and your coach name spelled with two?

Ahriman

Star Player
Steam Username
Ahriman
Country Flag
@Hipzter When shall we play?
This weekend i'm not at home. During the weekdays 19-20 GMT is fine.

Shadow

Mega Star Player
Cyanide Username
shadow runner
Country Flag
@Altashheth hey can do today for the next four hours, Friday after 5pm gmt, anytime Saturday or sunday after 6pm gmt.

JaspersaurusRex

Super Star Player
Steam Username
Tasteytaco
Cyanide Username
Jaspersaurusrex
Country Flag
Tusak. I got weekdays from 12-14 gmt or Sunday should be open. Maybe a Saturday 3-4

Tusak

Super Star Player
Steam Username
Tusak
Cyanide Username
Tusak
Country Flag
Tusak. I got weekdays from 12-14 gmt or Sunday should be open. Maybe a Saturday 3-4

Heya! Sunday sounds the best. How about 17:00 gmt at sunday? If not, I'm open to suggestion for time on sunday.

Last edited:

GobbieMarauder

Mega Star Player
Cyanide Username
GoobieMarauder
Country Flag
How goes it @GobbieMarauder .

Last week felt like it was destined to be my first win, but maybe its this one. What days and times are good for you? I am GMT -4 and should be pretty week days after 20.00 GMT and Sunday most of the day.

Also why is your forum username spelled with one o and your coach name spelled with two?
Not if I have anything to say about it. :p Sometime Sunday then, since I'm also free most of the day. I'm at GMT-7, so name a time with that in mind.

Sometimes GobbieMarauder is too long, so I do Goobie for short. When I was making the account I just typed in "GoobieMarauder" without thinking.

Poop Inspector

Star Player
Country Flag
Not if I have anything to say about it. :p Sometime Sunday then, since I'm also free most of the day. I'm at GMT-7, so name a time with that in mind.

Sometimes GobbieMarauder is too long, so I do Goobie for short. When I was making the account I just typed in "GoobieMarauder" without thinking.

Haha nice. Lets shoot for 5 p.m. EST or 2 p.m. PST on Sunday?

Rocketdeath

Super Star Player
Steam Username
Rocketdeath
Cyanide Username
Rocketdeath
Country Flag
Itd be great if we could reschedule for sometime like maybe Monday around 1900 or something? Do you still have availability. Its within your right to claim victory, so I there would be no hard feelings dont feel like you have to give up more time now, I know you already set time aside to play. But Im willing to reschedule if you want, Id love to play the match was looking forward to this one. To prove my bretonnians prowess.

Hipzter

Veteran
Steam Username
Hipzter
Cyanide Username
Hipzter
Country Flag
@Hipzter When shall we play?
This weekend i'm not at home. During the weekdays 19-20 GMT is fine.

Hey man I'm on a trip until Sunday so maybe Monday or Tuesday would work for me. But your available time frame is normally when I'm having lunch and the end times for that is highly variable. Would it be okay if I made it a bit later than that? Probably around 2030 GMT?

GeneralMarauder

Star Player
Steam Username
Marauder
Cyanide Username
GeneralMarauder
Country Flag
Itd be great if we could reschedule for sometime like maybe Monday around 1900 or something? Do you still have availability. Its within your right to claim victory, so I there would be no hard feelings dont feel like you have to give up more time now, I know you already set time aside to play. But Im willing to reschedule if you want, Id love to play the match was looking forward to this one. To prove my bretonnians prowess.
Monday 19.00 GMT it is then.

Ahriman

Star Player
Steam Username
Ahriman
Country Flag
Hey man I'm on a trip until Sunday so maybe Monday or Tuesday would work for me. But your available time frame is normally when I'm having lunch and the end times for that is highly variable. Would it be okay if I made it a bit later than that? Probably around 2030 GMT?

How about on Sunday?
I'm also on trip now but I'll be home quite early.
20:30 GMT is too late for me on weekdays. But I think I have to stay up late in case no other time suits your schedule.