Season 11 MD 3 Results

Azura

Star Player
Cyanide Username
Ibispi
Country Flag
AmbNwcx.png

@Rhystel's Horns Gorer 1 : 2 Empires Strike Back

It was a tough game for both sides due to the rainy weather from turn 1 to the very last turn. Elves got lucky in terms of armor breaks and injures, the game almost being equal in terms of players on the field for both sides. @Rhystel made a few mistakes at times which he noticed himself immediately after, but in general elves were lucky enough to be able to carry the ball around considering it was so wet. @Rhystel played well and almost had a chance to end the game at 2:2, except Nuffle didn't want it to be this way, so it ended how it ended.

Good luck in your future games, @Rhystel!

Ilgoth

Courier Staff
Steam Username
Ilgoth
Cyanide Username
Ilgoth
Country Flag
uH4NCms.jpg

Well. Two times there has been player named Ilgoth in Big Crunch 2 team, and both of them were very quick to die. I used my treasury to buy 2nd blitzer for this game just to see him get double death in few turns! My team apotechary needs to wake up.

Won the toss, took defense as I wanted to get removals out of rats before they defend. Awful idea, because their armor only broke once during first this drive. I didn't commit to flanking too much (mainly because suffered lot of stuns and blitzer already dead), just kept my side and on skaven turn 6 they came to my side of the field after positioning rat ogre well. Managed to get free, and continue pressure. On their T8, they first had to 3+ dodge for blitz to take ball marker away, then make 2+ dodge with gutter who would shortly recieve a 4+ pass. Interception meant nothing.

On my T8, I managed to remove one linerat from the game. Oh and novelty pass for level up succeeded.

My offensive was awful, didn't know what to do and just threw my guys without clear plan. Eventually meant losing the ball, then we fought over it for remainder of the game. I got it, but on my T16 didn't have scoring threats.

Didn't play too well on this one, few hours prior to game almost cancelled the scheduled time and the way I was feeling throughout the game - I should have. I didn't play here with same style as in two first games, this was just something chaotic and random.

One level up, line elf has block now.

Last edited:

Otherguy

Super Star Player
Country Flag
GG WP. I feel sorry for your dead Blitzer. Prolly shouldn't because its bloodbowl, but I do.
I was suprised to see me starting on offense.
Good defense in the first half whatsoever. You had me to a point where I had to make this crazy play. 3+dodge, 2d blitz free my thrower, 2+ dodge, 4+ throw, 2+ catch. Looked it up later and it actually is slightly above 50% chance to work, considering the auto rerolls and teamreroll i had left. In the game it felt less.
All in all a bit lucky for me I guess. However 55 - 32 total blocks in my favour might have had an impact on the outcome.

So after this game I can finally get my second Gutter back, who died in game 1.

cjblackburn

Mega Star Player
Cyanide Username
cjblackburn
Country Flag
Well that was interesting 3 turns into the 2nd half the Disciples were 2 0 down. A top quality fireball (5/5) dealt with my offensive drive and a Blitz stopped my 2 turn attempt in the first half. In the second half a 5+ hand off was needed to get a gutter runner free. I had had my share of the dice by this point in removing plenty of rats just no Gutters.

So what did our plucky heroes do with 6 turns left? Complete a quick 2 turner with a pass. Then they pushed the rats back into their endzone surfed the thrower following a scary dodge to see the ball pop out in the endzone and following a gentle stroll my AG 4 completed the comeback draw.

Ilgoth

Courier Staff
Steam Username
Ilgoth
Cyanide Username
Ilgoth
Country Flag
I had a goblin named after you, dont think he died

So the chosen one to survive was a.... goblin?

Well that was interesting 3 turns into the 2nd half the Disciples were 2 0 down. A top quality fireball (5/5) dealt with my offensive drive and a Blitz stopped my 2 turn attempt in the first half. In the second half a 5+ hand off was needed to get a gutter runner free. I had had my share of the dice by this point in removing plenty of rats just no Gutters.

So what did our plucky heroes do with 6 turns left? Complete a quick 2 turner with a pass. Then they pushed the rats back into their endzone surfed the thrower following a scary dodge to see the ball pop out in the endzone and following a gentle stroll my AG 4 completed the comeback draw.

Sounds pretty crazy. You sure you don't cheat? :eek:

Mynimo1

Super Star Player
Steam Username
mynimo6
Cyanide Username
Mynimo1
Country Flag
Nuln

Horn Starz 2 - Real Big Emcees 0

The 1st half The Horn Starz received and scored on turn 7. The Dwarf team tried to play a more positional defense rather than just a bash fest. The 2nd half was a bit more bashier and The Horn Starz were able to get a couple of key removals and expose the Dwarf ball carrier allowing the Chaos team to sack the ball carrier, recover and score on turn 16.

GG Hazbot and good luck in your future matches

Last edited:

helGn

Mega Star Player
Steam Username
helGn
Country Flag
So the chosen one to survive was a.... goblin?
Now also my new ghoul! Ive tried a few times now to have 2 ghouls. This is the first time both survived a game intact!
He used his dodge skill to great effect dodging arround assisting good players with blocks. He had a great view on my kick zombie who killed one zombie and surfed a ghoul, then a wight. So a good peeker that Ilgoth!

Ravers

Mega Star Player
Cyanide Username
Ravers
Country Flag
Reikland Division.

Moon Shiners 1:0 Claw and Order

Chaos brought the order, but my Yeti had the only claw. Bad start losing the toss and the fame, and a RR to the Chaos at kick off. 3 sacrificial linemen all stunned, but thankfully nothing worse from the LOS. Lost a lino to death from the scary Block Tents Mino T2. Player sent off T3 trying to foul said Mino but rolled snakes. Looked bleak 9 players left, no bench, to 11 Chaos and a sub. But then Jack Daniels II decided to get in on the action and he quickly got a cas, followed by my MB Ulf, evening up the numbers. Chaos cage was under a lot of pressure, marked by 3 Norse at one point, but the AGI4 beast had no problems getting clear and the score looked inevitable. Step up Jack Daniels though, a dodge through the Tent Mino tackle zone and 2 GFI's gave him a 2D blitz which he managed, ball loose and carrier KO'd. This left a Str 5 blodge CW sandwiched between my 2 zerkers, and Str 4 JD II took him down on a 1D and piled on to score another cas. Yhetee added to the Chaos problems by blitzing and cas'ing another Warrior my T8. I even made the vanity pass!

2nd half and 4 cas to chaos and only 1 of the 3 KO came back, so they had 6 players to my 9. That was swiftly 5 Chaos as I injured another off the LOS. And that was that. Chaos wisely ran away and I handed off to my rookie Ulf who ran it in T16.

GG @Crowdog09 , I was thinking after the first 2 or 3 turns that I had no chance, thankfully Nuffle and my team turned it around. Best of luck for the rest of your season. Next up for me those Chorfs:pow::pow:.

Last edited:

JaspersaurusRex

Super Star Player
Steam Username
Tasteytaco
Cyanide Username
Jaspersaurusrex
Country Flag
Black dynamite and the undead to face off against a lizard man team with a super star skink...str 3..dt...sure hands...block...sidestep. was bound to be a good one. I got a wizard and a babe.

Lizards start and mangle my Los with 3 stuns and the game is on. I tried a turn 1 fireball because the ball carrier...2 skinks..and both his mb lizards were grouped up. I cas a rookie skink and his bench is now gone.
He proceeds to run right and has got me in trouble but I over commit left and kill the super skink....apo to a mng. I also CAS another skink when I sack him with the guard block zombie. This leaves him 1 leveled skink and another rookie. He picks it up and scores early with me closing in on him. Good for me.

I pick up the ball on a deep kick and try and get upfield. He keeps me tied up with the krox and a dt skink so on turn 8 I make a 4 up pass...4 up catch...and dodge out of dt for the score...was pretty lucky with no reroll.

Now I look forward to a long boring drive. Another skink is injured...both mb lizards are injured...and I have zombies taking hit from his remaining guys. I pick up with the teams leader to try and level him and he is in for the stall. Last skink is fouled off with a ko.

I score easily on turn 15..and the skink doesn't get up leaving him with 4 lizards and a krox to equalize. Deep kick and it's pretty much game. He does mng my guard zombie last turn though...so wasn't a perfect game but I'll take it.