Altdwarf S16 MD6

Street

Mega Star Player
Cyanide Username
Street
Country Flag
MD6 just on time, some nurgle showdown happening this week while Chaos get Orcs, Vampires get Khemri and Amazons respectively and Undead face down some naked men!

upload_2019-6-17_20-39-37.png

@stephB = Von Blitzers
@Regor = Carnival of Dirty Counts
@Larkstar = Pushing Up Swayzes
@cjblackburn = Disciples of Life
@Filadeus = Ladies in Velvet
@JJape = Phantom Girls
@EvilSmoothie = We Roll Skulls
@Trunkhead = Jar of Flies
@Frankolino = Carnavikings
@Tusak = Passien Pallokerho

You have until 25th of June to get the games played!

Tusak

Super Star Player
Steam Username
Tusak
Cyanide Username
Tusak
Country Flag
@stephB

Hey, would it be possible to play tomorrow day time utc? I'm off to a trip after that.

Trunkhead

Mega Star Player
Steam Username
Skepticalz
Cyanide Username
Trunkhead
Country Flag
@cjblackburn and I are playing at on an unspecified weekday at 2000/2015 utc. just waiting for him to pick a day that works w/ his schedule

JJape

Super Star Player
Cyanide Username
JJape
Country Flag
Me and @JJape agreed to play sunday at 19.00 utc.
Could we move this to Monday or Tuesday evening (18-20)? Only workable slot with my UKBBL-opponent is Sunday-evening.

Earlier on Sunday is also possible, and should work better (as per Discord). So 16.30 UTC?

Last edited:

Regor

Mega Star Player
Country Flag
Could we move this to Monday or Tuesday evening (18-20)? Only workable slot with my UKBBL-opponent is Sunday-evening.

Earlier on Sunday is also possible, and should work better (as per Discord). So 16.30 UTC?
I agreed with JJape to change the game time for 16.30 utc on sunday.

Regor

Mega Star Player
Country Flag

I agreed with JJape to change the game time for 16.30 utc on sunday.
@JJape actually i cant make it tomorrow at that time. I could play sunday at 21:00 utc but that maybe is to late for u to play. I would like to ask if we could play monday or tuesday evening at 19:30 UTC.

JJape

Super Star Player
Cyanide Username
JJape
Country Flag
@JJape actually i cant make it tomorrow at that time. I could play sunday at 21:00 utc but that maybe is to late for u to play. I would like to ask if we could play monday or tuesday evening at 19:30 UTC.
Monday or Tuesday 19.00 will work. Sunday that late not.