Deadline: 24th of September, 23:59 UTC
Capture.PNG

Matches:
@Wrekd vs @stephB
@Geryon vs @Frankolino
@BallztotheWalla vs @Crowdog09
@Zombane vs @Mynimo1
@Regor vs @JJape

So second to last match day and the situation has almost flipped to it's head in the last two days. The vamps are back in the game! Our once almost certain champions the orcs only have a 1 point lead left. All is up for grabs, will the vamp mindgames work? Or will the orcs get their stride back? maybe some suprising challenger may yet appear? Also the last staying spot is currently a tie between 3 teams, very tight situation it is!

stephB

Mega Star Player
Steam Username
stephB
Cyanide Username
stephB
Country Flag
Nothing to worry about, I am sure my fellow Greenskins will be very helpful and give me 3 points and the Zons will stake those pesky Vamps!! ;)

@Wrekd My preferred start time is around 20:30 UTC which I can do pretty much any day (prefer not to on Fri/Sat). Other times are available, especially on weekends, if needs be, just let me know when you are available.

Regor

Mega Star Player
Country Flag
@stephB u should read more about Warhammer universe, Orcs are like Gorilla, the BigBosses always fight for control. Your time is over, its time for a new BigBoss take the tribe! go go Wrekd!!

Geryon

Super Star Player
Steam Username
Geryon
Country Flag
@Frankolino Hello there. I'm UTC-4. I'm free on the week days from 23:00 UTC and later. On the weekends I'm free from 15:00 UTC and later. Let me know which day and time works for you.

stephB

Mega Star Player
Steam Username
stephB
Cyanide Username
stephB
Country Flag
@stephB u should read more about Warhammer universe, Orcs are like Gorilla, the BigBosses always fight for control. Your time is over, its time for a new BigBoss take the tribe! go go Wrekd!!
That may be true, but we unite against things that are dead and smelly :p

Wrekd

Star Player
Steam Username
Wrekd
Country Flag
Nothing to worry about, I am sure my fellow Greenskins will be very helpful and give me 3 points and the Zons will stake those pesky Vamps!! ;)

@Wrekd My preferred start time is around 20:30 UTC which I can do pretty much any day (prefer not to on Fri/Sat). Other times are available, especially on weekends, if needs be, just let me know when you are available.
Hi, Wednesday 20.30 UTC then? if needed I can also do Thursday

Mynimo1

Super Star Player
Steam Username
mynimo6
Cyanide Username
Mynimo1
Country Flag
@Zombane I am available to play the following days/times (all EDT / -4 UTC):

Thursday - Friday 6 pm EDT - 9 pm EDT
Saturday 5 pm EDT - 10 pm EDT
Sunday 10 am EDT - 5 pm EDT
Monday - Wednesday 6 pm EDT - 9 pm EDT

Frankolino

Super Star Player
Steam Username
Frankolino
Cyanide Username
frankolino
Country Flag
@Frankolino Hello there. I'm UTC-4. I'm free on the week days from 23:00 UTC and later. On the weekends I'm free from 15:00 UTC and later. Let me know which day and time works for you.
Hi there. At least in this league I didn't erase my team before the playoffs ;)
I'm at UTC-3, so weekdays should work just fine. What about this Wednesday at 24:00 UTC (9pm for me, 8pm for you)?

Crowdog09

Mega Star Player
Cyanide Username
Crowdog09
Country Flag
@Crowdog09
We are up twice this week so see the post over at occ for times times etc..to see if we can’t arrange it all in one go so you can claw me to death for 3 hours straight..
I laughed so hard at that :D Frankolino, you and I all in the same divisions in two leagues lol. To be fair, you're playing claw teams as well :p

I can't do Thursday or next Tuesday, so can you squeeze it in Monday? I'm free all day so I'm flexible. And then we can test each other's sanity with 3 hours of claw, guard walls and inevitable perms

Zombane

Super Star Player
Steam Username
"Humble" Rob
Cyanide Username
Zombane
Country Flag
@Zombane I am available to play the following days/times (all EDT / -4 UTC):

Thursday - Friday 6 pm EDT - 9 pm EDT
Saturday 5 pm EDT - 10 pm EDT
Sunday 10 am EDT - 5 pm EDT
Monday - Wednesday 6 pm EDT - 9 pm EDT

I'm going to struggle with these times. I work during the hours you've given during the week. It'll have to be Sunday at 5pm EDT I think.

Zombane

Super Star Player
Steam Username
"Humble" Rob
Cyanide Username
Zombane
Country Flag
OK lets do Sunday at 5 pm EDT...see you than

Ok I think I've messed up I thought we were playing now, but I've worked it out as me being 5 hours behind you and not the other way round.