Play of the day

Flanks

Star Player
Country Flag
I nominate my pass across half the pitch with dwarfs because Vus had me in such a crap spot I had to! first half of our match this week :)

jrpeart

Mega Star Player
Steam Username
jrpeart
Cyanide Username
jrpeart
Country Flag
POTD is currently not able to be produced for the Courier due to the new Cyanide patch causing problems viewing replays :mad:.

But do keep the suggestions coming, they'll all be looked at and considered once the replays can be watched successfully and POTD returns.

jrpeart

Mega Star Player
Steam Username
jrpeart
Cyanide Username
jrpeart
Country Flag
While writing the match reports for the Courier I was reminded of the really cool TTM play by Valokiloren which took down my ball carrier with a direct hit. Not one that could be considered for a tactical analysis but worth a mention just for the sheer coolness of it. It also set up the Chefs second TD :(.

coachman

Mega Star Player
Cyanide Username
bjj hero
Country Flag
You gots-ta view pimpin aint easy runnin tings on turn 12 against speedo kings in MD5! It had everything. Goin up sida bitches heads, some of that pass shit elfs seem crazy about, crowd surfs and makin paper.

Pimps in play offs baby.

Barninho

Mega Star Player
Country Flag
Never nominated myself or been nominated for POTD before (in fairness I've never been responsible for a decent play), but in the first half of my last game vs Rams the Badfella's won the ball with a chain-push, and then despite being heavily outnumbered with receivers down and marked embarked on an epic journey that culminated in the opening touchdown. It's a long play, but a good 'un.

Vusfnuv

Super Star Player
Country Flag
Never nominated myself or been nominated for POTD before (in fairness I've never been responsible for a decent play), but in the first half of my last game vs Rams the Badfella's won the ball with a chain-push, and then despite being heavily outnumbered with receivers down and marked embarked on an epic journey that culminated in the opening touchdown. It's a long play, but a good 'un.
Yep, that was a good one.

Nikolai II

Super Moderator
Steam Username
Dreamy
Cyanide Username
Dreamy
Country Flag
Not that impressive to look at, but I think WCC(G20):s score against the Girls should be worthy of the "hottest dice" award. :p

His (AG 4 Dodge) ballcarrying blitzer was in the tacklezone of one of my diving tacklers - dodged from that tacklezone into another of her tacklezones and then from that tacklezone out to freedom and touchdown. Both rolls so high that it was pointless to even try to dive.

(Ok, the odds for success are actually around 50/50 for all that, so not that impressive, but since it was his second and third dodge away from diving tacklers that they could just stand and see their opponent disappear I felt a bit cheated by the skill (luckily it did work one vital time later on :D)

Lebe666

Mega Star Player
Country Flag
I guess that the 6th to 8th turn of the final game was pretty exciting...

Also 1st - 2nd Turn when I surfed a ghoul after chain pushing a zombie to contact the Mummy too.

John McGuirk

Mega Star Player
Country Flag
New season's here, folks! Keep your eyes peeled for classic Crunch Cup moments and make note of them here in this thread - you never know, your team's finest hour could even be immortalised for the benefit of future generations in the hallowed e-pages of the Courier :powdodge:

FTJUK

Super Star Player
Country Flag
Two interceptions in one game by my Blitzer Grahuk has to have a mention somewhere surely?:eek:

First one was all the more impressive as it resulted from a Blitz on a Dark Elf runner, who promptly gave it to Grahuk before he thankfully dispatched him to the cas bin badly hurt. :rolleyes:

Barmution

Mega Star Player
Cyanide Username
Barmution
Country Flag
I don't think the ability to roll an disproportionate amount of 6s should qualify by itself but that runner takedown certainly deserves a mention, one way or another.

Narly Bird

Mega Star Player
Country Flag
After a well earned break, John Maddmen is back in the commentators chair. So be sure to keep the suggestions coming so that he can have a good selection to choose from!

Nikolai II

Super Moderator
Steam Username
Dreamy
Cyanide Username
Dreamy
Country Flag
Hobnail keeps mentioning his winning TD in his T15/16, so that seems like something that should be covered. ;)