Cyanide BBTactics in OCC Season 26

Everblue

Mega Star Player
Country Flag
Rumour can feck off and him with it! :p

That being said, his team is not actually THAT killy. Smoked's was worse last time I played them.

He only has one killer, and that guy is MV4 and AG2. That said, having fouled the horrible killer off the pitch I still did lose an expensive veteran player to a random rotter block when I played Jake last season. I guess anyone can roll 10, 11, dead, apo, dead...

Smoked's legendary killer died this season I note too.

Barristan

Mega Star Player
Country Flag
Yes Ly-da finally kicked the bucket. Next div 1 is full of Claw and Regen, should be fun to watch, might be for the best I did not promote.

Generally speaking though I lose more players to mass MB than to a couple of CPOMB.

notafunhater

Mega Star Player
Cyanide Username
notafunhater
Country Flag
OCC Tiebreakers are as follows:

Fewest TDs allowed
Total Wins
Random Method (usually Pid flipping a coin)

Disciples have landed in a much-nicer looking 2D--most of the killy teams promoted or relegated, leaving only bebeto's Nurgle and a down-on-their-luck Chaos squad as the full kill squads. Though two of the spots are TBA, as they'll be returning coaches or bonus promotions. Could include dwarves in that as they'll be the first bonus.

Jav

Mega Star Player
Steam Username
Javelin
Cyanide Username
javelin
Country Flag
Season 26 saw the Undead Quiet start the season 0-2-1 and lose their superstar wight. The rest of the season we went 4-1-1 and gained a +STR ghoul for the last match.

Unfortunately the final 4-3-2 is only good enough for 5th place in 3C. Since we still have a rookie mummy and rookie wight we probably don't want a promotion at this point! Only having two guard and two tackle is just painful at the higher tiers!

Nikolai II

Super Moderator
Steam Username
Dreamy
Cyanide Username
Dreamy
Country Flag
I'm going down to T3, but should be either 3D or 3B (dunno which) and 3C is the only one I can't hit at all. Too bad, but maybe we'll meet up down the line.

crimsonsun

Mega Star Player
Cyanide Username
crimsonsun
Country Flag
I'm heading down to 3a I believe as being bottom of the pile due to touch down difference of 1. Bebetos team was gutted this season much like most of the division in fact so 2d is a far less intimidating prospect for those heading that way. A good season this time around is required as it will leave me ideally situated for the Season 28 changes.

magnus

Super Star Player
Country Flag
What is generally the amount of bonus promos from tier 4? I ended 6th in 4D, but one of the teams placed above is sitting out. Would be very nice to be able to stay in 4 for one more season :)

tys123

Courier Staff
Country Flag
I would have thought you would be going up.
The best 6th place gets promoted if there are 9 people sitting out or rerolling.

Usually to remain in tier 4 you have to finish in the bottom 3.
10th sometimes goes down to tier 5 and 7th sometimes remains in tier 4.

But you never know. With BB2 coming out soon more people may be sticking with their existing teams.

notafunhater

Mega Star Player
Cyanide Username
notafunhater
Country Flag
It all depends on how many reroll or sit out and how many coaches return. I could see a 6th place in tier 4 being promoted (I was actually promoted from t3 to t2 after placing 5th once). Don't be surprised if you move up.

akirilus

Mega Star Player
Country Flag
Thank you TS and everyone :) .

The replay of the game against RTSD took place, and Nuffle willed it that I should win, when on turn 15 a beastman fluffed a handoff, in the process ending the prospects of an equalizer TD. 1-0 to the wolves, and a 1st place finish courtesy of TD difference - both Gusya and I finished with 19 points.

Very proud of the accomplishment, and of being a part of the community. Thank you guys, I really mean it. Look forward to season 27 and to more carnage.

Remthar

Mega Star Player
Country Flag
Grats again Aki!

Dark Flings finish 5-1-3, but only get 5th place irritatingly due to two other teams being on 5-1-3 and having higher TD difference.

Still vaguely hopeful of promotion.

akirilus

Mega Star Player
Country Flag
Grats again Aki!

Dark Flings finish 5-1-3, but only get 5th place irritatingly due to two other teams being on 5-1-3 and having higher TD difference.

Still vaguely hopeful of promotion.

5-1-3 is a remarkable accomplishment with flings - I hope you get promoted! (unless you don't want to)