BC2 S4 Averland MD5

ParaDoc

Super Star Player
Steam Username
Doc (Link in Profile)
Cyanide Username
ParaDoc
Country Flag
Sorry, I am stuck irl and cant play, when can we game later?
My work goes till ~0:00 GMT so I could play then but that's terrible for you, we could shoot for the same time tomorrow morning if we get a extension, I could start as early as 12:30 GMT and as late as 14:30 GMT but the later the better for me.

Venachar

Veteran
Cyanide Username
Venachar
Country Flag
My work goes till ~0:00 GMT so I could play then but that's terrible for you, we could shoot for the same time tomorrow morning if we get a extension, I could start as early as 12:30 GMT and as late as 14:30 GMT but the later the better for me.

0 gmt is 1 am for me, I can do that to get it over with.

Venachar

Veteran
Cyanide Username
Venachar
Country Flag
Alright will plan on that.

I am here now, but IRL is shit atm and do not feel that good. If we can do tomorrow it would be good, I can play today or just give win cuz tbh, with so much arguments and so much BS as it is around me atm I can not focus for shit.

ParaDoc

Super Star Player
Steam Username
Doc (Link in Profile)
Cyanide Username
ParaDoc
Country Flag
I am here now, but IRL is shit atm and do not feel that good. If we can do tomorrow it would be good, I can play today or just give win cuz tbh, with so much arguments and so much BS as it is around me atm I can not focus for shit.
Sorry to hear that man up to you I just got here, we can play if you want.

Venachar

Veteran
Cyanide Username
Venachar
Country Flag
Sorry to hear that man up to you I just got here, we can play if you want.

I live in an rent out apartment next to another one, they are fighting there and its banging on my door at times. IDK I just feel like I can not focus for shit.

ParaDoc

Super Star Player
Steam Username
Doc (Link in Profile)
Cyanide Username
ParaDoc
Country Flag
Have a ideal time for tomorrow that would work best? I'd prefer playing rather than you just giving me a win.

Venachar

Veteran
Cyanide Username
Venachar
Country Flag
Have a ideal time for tomorrow that would work best? I'd prefer playing then you just giving me a win.

I am Venachar#1391 on Discord. I am free tomorrow so when I go to sleep now soon I will be back up in 8h then like 12-15h after that where i can use MOST of it. Poke me on discord when yuou are available and we should be fine unless you got a time you like more.

ParaDoc

Super Star Player
Steam Username
Doc (Link in Profile)
Cyanide Username
ParaDoc
Country Flag
I'd like to shoot for 13:30 GMT would be best for me.