BC2 S6 Kislev MD1

notorious noob

Mega Star Player
Country Flag
Alright time to kick off the season, matches to be played before the 15th of march. Please make sure the matches get uploaded to statsgrabber after they are played.

06b65c252aed3f4e12965c3e5e24c2a9.png

@squiggle - Ye Olde Pirat
@Scaritus - Under-Nuln Skabs
@bcraig10488 - Its High Moon
@ManBearPig - Pants off Dance off
@Peter Henriksen - Grimtop Rippers
@Nooobody - Mordheim Rulers
@riffCannon - My Sleeping Karma
@Martin ScoresEasy Boring Ol Orcs
@Zyrael - The Golden Horn
@thatguyuknow985 - Wilys Wild Wreckers

squiggle

Veteran
Steam Username
simon_howers
Country Flag
Peter Henriksen - I am available tonight from 2200 or tomorrow similar. Travelling and away over the weekend and will post up availability for next week then.

thanks

Last edited:

thatguyuknow985

Veteran
Steam Username
thatguyuknow985
Country Flag
@riffCannon I am free most days after 1300 EST. The only days I am unavailable this week are Thursday and Friday. Any other day, just let me know and I'll work with you on a specific time.

Pete

Veteran
Steam Username
Pete n3than
Cyanide Username
Pete
Country Flag
Peter Henriksen - I am available tonight from 2200 or tomorrow similar. Travelling and away over the weekend and will post up availability for next week then.

thanks

@squiggle 22 gmt, is to late for me to play. I am home sunday and all of next week besides monday night. Friday, sunday or tuesday would probabally suit me best.

squiggle

Veteran
Steam Username
simon_howers
Country Flag
@squiggle 22 gmt, is to late for me to play. I am home sunday and all of next week besides monday night. Friday, sunday or tuesday would probabally suit me best.

I could do earlier tonight. Perhaps 2100?

Otherwise shall we aim for Tuesday next week? 2000?

ManBearPig

Mega Star Player
Cyanide Username
ManBearPig
Country Flag
@Zyrael Hello. I am leaving tomorrow morning, and won't return until Sunday evening. Monday I am free until 1600 GMT, and then I have class. Tuesday I will be available after 1600ish GMT. Not 100% sure on time for Tuesday. I am driving across the country to pick up a new motorcycle.

Nooobody

Star Player
Steam Username
Maeve
Country Flag
@Martin ScoresEasy I've got pretty much all free after Thursday. Is Friday okay with you? Seeing as you're from Australia, is 5 PM (your time) okay with you? I'm GMT+2.

Zyrael

Star Player
Steam Username
Zyrael
Cyanide Username
Zyrael
Country Flag
@Zyrael Hello. I am leaving tomorrow morning, and won't return until Sunday evening. Monday I am free until 1600 GMT, and then I have class. Tuesday I will be available after 1600ish GMT. Not 100% sure on time for Tuesday. I am driving across the country to pick up a new motorcycle.
It's cool G. I appreciate your whimsical story of exploration. I'm a new dad so my hours are bizarre. Let's try to hook up Sunday night, but if not I'm available after work Monday and Tuesday from 5pm Central time onward.

Martin ScoresEasy

Super Star Player
Cyanide Username
Chickenfish
Country Flag

riffCannon

Super Star Player
Cyanide Username
riffCannon
Country Flag
@riffCannon I am free most days after 1300 EST. The only days I am unavailable this week are Thursday and Friday. Any other day, just let me know and I'll work with you on a specific time.
How about Saturday 14:00 EST, which should be 19:00 UTC ? An hour or so later would also work for me.