1. for me, I'll have another shot at a decent season with Helves

Kjelstad

Mega Star Player
Steam Username
Kjelstad
Cyanide Username
Kjelstad
Country Flag
I have had Ogres rolled up since MD2 but after @TravelScrabble informed me I had the 5th or 6th favorite Vampire team in the league, well, How can I abandon such a beloved team?

I won't do any better than 3rd with Undead, but a Ghoul 26 SPPs from Legend deserves a chance right? :p

A chance to die on MD1

Nuttyfessor

Super Star Player
Steam Username
hazelnuttydk
Country Flag
3. Break time for Infernal Milky Way for the first time since starting in season 7. Too busy in the coming period, but strongly expect to be back for s17

Pirro

Veteran
Steam Username
Pirro de Epiro
Country Flag
I'll go for a 1, but I may have a sketchy schedule because of rl issues.

Guinness

Super Star Player
Country Flag
I said 1 but I have to change to 3. I'm going to be moving towards the end of the month, and I'm going to be offline for an indeterminate amount of time and want the break so I have a chance to get settled during my very meager free time. I'll be back with my highly abused team in an extra season. Thank you do all the coaches who trounced me this season, and the ones who put up with my attempts to hold my own!

Last edited:

zectorman

Mega Star Player
Steam Username
veratech_01
Cyanide Username
zectorman
Country Flag
I said 1 but I have to change to 3. I'm going to be moving towards the end of the month, and I'm going to be offline for an indeterminate amount of time and want the break so I have a chance to get settled during my very meager free time. I'll be back with my highly abused team in an extra season. Thank you do all the coaches who trounced me this season, and the ones who put up with my attempts to hold my own!

Ill miss ya man. Good Luck moving, see you next season!