Dungeon Neubies - Just got the game

UltiMATE

Star Player
Cyanide Username
UltiMATE
Country Flag
Hello guys!

Since it was on sale I hope I wasn't the onlyone who got it.

I played a few games already and made/deleted/remade a bunch of teams.

Sadly the base game has mostly units that I do not play in BB, so this seems to be new for me. :)

I used to be a hard core DnD player and DM for more than 12 years now on table top. Therefore I could not resist and already made a dungeon. I would like to test it! :)

My new dungeon is called Bridges and I made it extra soft as there is only water in the middle where you can fall into. It is more about player placement and of course luck where and when the ball lands. I might open up a new thread for each dungeon I will make (I will probably make a lot).

So the questions:

1) Are there any new players like me?
2) Can I/we join some of you guys who are already playing?
3) Any1 fancy testing my dungeon(s)?

Dionysian

Mega Star Player
Country Flag
Saw you ask in chat a couple of times but I was working each time. Tried you in-game but you seem to be afk at the moment - keep asking in chat and you'll find games - it just takes a little longer than BB as the playerbase is much smaller

Nikolai II

Super Moderator
Steam Username
Dreamy
Cyanide Username
Dreamy
Country Flag
And once DuCTA 2 is over, we'll start soliciting for season three. So no worries there.

And the Brittle Crusaders are sometimes available for a game.. :p

Gyasi

Super Star Player
Cyanide Username
Gyasi
Country Flag
Nikolai, hit me up when S2 is over, I've had the game for a while but never really found opportunities to play it.

Nikolai II

Super Moderator
Steam Username
Dreamy
Cyanide Username
Dreamy
Country Flag
No problems, me (or Smurf, since it's "his" league) could PM you when the next season starts. Should be in about a month. (Matchdays are pretty fluid around here ;))

Netsmurf

Mega Star Player
Cyanide Username
Netsmurf
Country Flag
Dungeon Bowl is laid back random chaos so naturally we dont inforce a strict regime regards to rolling to next MD. Once the first playoff round is played I will post a new sign up thread for season 3:powdodge:

LordElrick

Rookie
Cyanide Username
LordElrick
Country Flag
Hi UltiMATE, after seeing this post I went ahead and bought the game today.
I am dieing to play anyone in DB, hit me up (or any one for that matter) if you see me logged on here or in the Bloodbowl Platform. I have a team sorta started...named and history made, just need to choose the players.
Used to love this game in TT, the look of the game on the server is spectacular and makes the TT game seem mediocre now.
See ya soon

Nikolai II

Super Moderator
Steam Username
Dreamy
Cyanide Username
Dreamy
Country Flag
Lord - start out with one or two hotseat games against yourself where you try things like teleporting, passing and following up after blocks (the latter is opposite to how it works in regular BB)

LordElrick

Rookie
Cyanide Username
LordElrick
Country Flag
Lord - start out with one or two hotseat games against yourself where you try things like teleporting, passing and following up after blocks (the latter is opposite to how it works in regular BB)

Yep did that already. Took me a bit to figure out the Game Interface. Understand from the STEAM Forum on this game that an AI/single player version is being developed. That will make getting used to the interface better for all. With that said I have the TT game still in my games collection so I am fairly familiar with how to play. Love, love this game...it's a quick play too...good for lunch break quickies.
Very happy to have gotten the deluxe edition without having to buy all the bloody updates as they came out...wish I had been around at the time when it was offered at half price, Oh well.

I will def be signing up for the BBTactics next upcoming league.