Munch Cup #1 MD7 Results

sbr32

Mega Star Player
Cyanide Username
sbr32
Country Flag
Fractured But Whole! 2:0 Friendship exports.

There definately was a difference on TV, which allowed the dwarf team to hire Morg'n'Thorg. That mercenary packs a punch for sure! Nevertheless Nuffle was smiling on the chaos team, allowing them to score once each halft time, and prevent several close attempts at scoring by the dwarf team!

Thanks for the game slanesh, and better fortunes in the next matches!

Validated

mamutas

Super Moderator
Steam Username
mamutas
Cyanide Username
mamutas
Country Flag
The Blues Brothers 2:0 Chaos For All

A rather hungover bunch of humans finally ended Mamutas' Chaos unbeaten run. I won the toss and elected to receive, and target the niggled CW who was soon injured off, my Ogre finally getting some SPP in his 7th match. Shortly afterwards the Ogre was killed by a vicious Mino, fortunately though the Apothecary had not been out last night and was competent enough to magically revive him. A couple of TD's for my star catcher later, and after a bunch of 1's from beastmen failing to pick up the ball, we had won.

cheers for the game Mamutas, and may Nuffle bless your dice for the remaining 2 matches.
I'd say a normal game for me. Failing left and right whether I roll any dice or not. The pick ups failed thrice: two times with sure hands and the third time with AGI4 guy. Same for the armor breaks or blocks: you can see from stats from nearly equal amount of blocks, Ravers got 2.5 more armor breaks. So, nothing unusual, pretty standard rolls.
If I was able to pull the draws earlier, it was not enough today.

GG Ravers and GL in PO.

Cheers!

P.S.: Check the game stats at http://www.mordrek.com/BB2Stats/gam...68b3c8a6092e66139e20_2015-12-19_12_59_15.bbrz
I am liking this tool more and more, so I consider it be mandatory for MC#2.

mamutas

Super Moderator
Steam Username
mamutas
Cyanide Username
mamutas
Country Flag
the Lizards only broke Elven armor twice on 49! successful blocks both for KOs while the Elves broke Lizard armor 7 times on 19 blocks.
:( I need to shop for armor where sbr does.

sbr32

Mega Star Player
Cyanide Username
sbr32
Country Flag
:( I need to shop for armor where sbr does.

Indeed. As much as I have bitched this season, now that there are stats to look at it appears my armor has been pretty stout all year. There is only one game where it was broken significantly more than expected* (though not the one I expected) and the last 4 have been noticeably lower. I'm sure that means I am due to be destroyed by Regor tomorrow. :D

*Don't know exact expected numbers, but I only have one AV7 player so it should be very close to 30%.

neeky

Star Player
Country Flag
just finished my match against pompous knights and won 2-1

first half is probably worth watching, just for the giggles.. never saw so many snake eyes on both sides.. really strange. in the end i won the game with a lucky td on turn 16.. didnt felt really fair. however.. i lost a lvl2 blitzer and a lineman.. wouldn't play that game again, if i could choose.

cheers

sbr32

Mega Star Player
Cyanide Username
sbr32
Country Flag
just finished my match against pompous knights and won 2-1

first half is probably worth watching, just for the giggles.. never saw so many snake eyes on both sides.. really strange. in the end i won the game with a lucky td on turn 16.. didnt felt really fair. however.. i lost a lvl2 blitzer and a lineman.. wouldn't play that game again, if i could choose.

cheers

Validated and Match Day rolled.