FemurMuertez

Mega Star Player
Steam Username
FemurMuertez
Cyanide Username
FemurMuertez
Country Flag
Ok. Time to get serious. MD3 is here!
Has no one read my instructions about the final standings? Start to do what you are told or face my wrath! Or be offended, whatever.

MD3:
MD3.png

@Azathot - Hell Pit's Angels VS @Waleed - The Misunderstood 99
@Mr.Bruce-Wayne (RytterT) - Vermintide All-stars VS @cjblackburn - Shortman F.O.O.D. Heroes
@Grey Seer Ebolis (Ebolis) - Order of the Happy Few VS @Frankolino - Imagine Dragons (BBT)
@sbr32 - Keepers of the Garden VS @toastguy7 - The San Jose ShOrks
@Havol - Headbangers Ball VS @Allstars 2.0 (DallasATZ) - WAAAGH Smashers

Deadline for the MD is Tuesday 28th of January 23:59 UTC.
NOW, GET ON WITH THE KILLING!

Allstars 2.0

Veteran
Steam Username
DallasAZ
Country Flag
@Havol I’m in Dallas, TX 12pm CST = 1800 UTC. I’m pretty flexible. Let me know what day/times work for you.

Havol

Super Star Player
Country Flag
@Havol I’m in Dallas, TX 12pm CST = 1800 UTC. I’m pretty flexible. Let me know what day/times work for you.
Hello, @Allstars 2.0
I’m in the SF Bay Area so PST, UTC-8.
I can offer Friday or Monday after 7pm Pacific to 9pm Pacific or Saturday and Sunday after 10am until about 5pm.

I’d prefer to play either day of the weekend at 10am, if that works for you?

Mr.Bruce-Wayne

Super Star Player
Steam Username
Thebluesmileyman
Cyanide Username
RytterT
Country Flag
@cjblackburn Time for your re-match
I can play friday from 15-22 UTC or
Saturday or Sunday 9-21 UTC

toastguy7

Mega Star Player
Steam Username
The Count of Montecristoast
Country Flag
@sbr32 Rematch time! I’m UTC-8. Any times Friday-Sunday that work well for you?

Allstars 2.0

Veteran
Steam Username
DallasAZ
Country Flag
Hello, @Allstars 2.0
I can offer Friday or Monday after 7pm Pacific to 9pm Pacific or Saturday and Sunday after 10am until about 5pm.

Let’s do Sat
Hello, @Allstars 2.0

Lets do Saturday at 10am Pacific.

Azathot

Veteran
Country Flag
@Waleed
hi there.
My preferred times would be weekdays starting around 18-19 UTC or the weekend (more flexible, available most of the day with some limitations, so maybe tell me what your preference is and I will see how I fit it in).
Two exceptions are Friday where I would only be available late (22 UTC) and Tuesday where I am gone all evening.

I hope we can do something with these times

Waleed

Super Star Player
Country Flag
@Waleed
hi there.
My preferred times would be weekdays starting around 18-19 UTC or the weekend (more flexible, available most of the day with some limitations, so maybe tell me what your preference is and I will see how I fit it in).
Two exceptions are Friday where I would only be available late (22 UTC) and Tuesday where I am gone all evening.

I hope we can do something with these times

Hi @Azathot thank you for the early post :)
I can do:

Fri 24th 2230-2330
Sat 25th 1100-2100
Sun 26th 1000-1500
Mon 27th Not free
Tue 28th 1800-2000

...times start kick off UTC.
Which would you like, Friday, Saturday or Sunday...kick off time at your choice :)

Azathot

Veteran
Country Flag
Thanks for the quick response
I don't know how flexible you are short term. Friday 2230 would be pretty good for me but I might not be able to make it in time, though it is unlikely, I wouldnt want you potentially sitting and waiting for me.
Otherwise I would say Sunday 1200 to 1300 would be me second favorite

edit: forgot to include the ping @Waleed

Last edited:

Grey Seer Ebolis

Star Player
Steam Username
Grey Seer Ebolis
Country Flag
Bom dia @Frankolino . We have another match against each other. When can you play? I would prefer either Monday or Tuesday as early as possible. I'm usually available between UTC 14h00 to 20h00. On either of those days I could likely be available between UTC 24h00 and 02h00 as well as the earlier times but I'd need to know quickly.

Frankolino

Super Star Player
Steam Username
Frankolino
Cyanide Username
frankolino
Country Flag
Bom dia @Frankolino . We have another match against each other. When can you play? I would prefer either Monday or Tuesday as early as possible. I'm usually available between UTC 14h00 to 20h00. On either of those days I could likely be available between UTC 24h00 and 02h00 as well as the earlier times but I'd need to know quickly.
Bom dia! Monday at 1400 UTC looks good to me. Confirmed from my side. Be ready to face a kroxless Lizard team with tons of inducements :)

Waleed

Super Star Player
Country Flag
Thanks for the quick response
I don't know how flexible you are short term. Friday 2230 would be pretty good for me but I might not be able to make it in time, though it is unlikely, I wouldnt want you potentially sitting and waiting for me.
Otherwise I would say Sunday 1200 to 1300 would be me second favorite

edit: forgot to include the ping @Waleed
@Azathot if it helps, is Friday 2300 better?...and I could wait until 2330....UTC.
I'll check back in by 1730 UTC Friday to see if you want to do that :)
I am okay regarding flexibility for tomorrow (Friday) night.

Azathot

Veteran
Country Flag
@Azathot if it helps, is Friday 2300 better?...and I could wait until 2330....UTC.
I'll check back in by 1730 UTC Friday to see if you want to do that :)
I am okay regarding flexibility for tomorrow (Friday) night.

Thank you very much. Yeah I think I would prefer Friday late. As an explanation, I am having dinner with family at 1700 UTC and have a bit of a drive afterwards, so I will know whether I will be able to make it by 2000ish and post here. As to starting time, we can do 2300 as well, whatever you prefer then, dont wanna mess too much with your schedule.

Waleed

Super Star Player
Country Flag
Thank you very much. Yeah I think I would prefer Friday late. As an explanation, I am having dinner with family at 1700 UTC and have a bit of a drive afterwards, so I will know whether I will be able to make it by 2000ish and post here. As to starting time, we can do 2300 as well, whatever you prefer then, dont wanna mess too much with your schedule.
Hi @Azathot, from 2230 I will be free tomorrow....the way RL turned out.
I play/schedule around Family, Work and Study :)
...I will only be able to check in here at 1730, or at 2230 tomorrow.
Tomorrow I can log in and wait 2230 to 2300, 2245 to 2315, 2300 to 2330...if you could give me the half-hour start slot you'd like :D

toastguy7

Mega Star Player
Steam Username
The Count of Montecristoast
Country Flag
I'm UTC-8 too but working night shift. Sunday mid afternoon would be best for me, like 2PM Pacific?
Sure that sounds good. I’ll see you at 2 PM Pacific!