1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Season 9 - Div B - Results

Discussion in 'Combo Crunch' started by Scaritus, Jun 9, 2019.

Tags:
  1. Scaritus

Scaritus Active Member

Steam Username:
    Scaritus
    Cyanide Username:
    Scaritus
    Country Flag:
    Here you go guys, the results.

upload_2019-6-9_20-42-33.png

Congrats to @Antonis for the season win. It was hard fought and close at the end, and not to take away from @Antonis victory but its a shame he had an AI match-up for the final match.

It's been a blast, and thanks for being a great bunch. In honesty I'm not sure being an Admin is something I want to continue, so I'l be discussing with the league founder @mamutas plans for next season. If you have any interest in being involved with the combo just let us know.

We managed one drop out thanks to @Otherguy but could not manage a second so late in the day.

All that said, I hope you enjoyed your matches. I'll definately be back as a coach next season and look forward to seeeing you on the pitch.

@Antonis
    @tys123
    @Werebat
    @Hyzdivous
    @Borke
    @Otherguy

2. Antonis

Antonis Well-Known Member

Country Flag:
    EDIT: Alright quick question, did I win the season or passed to the semi finals? Aren't there two groups?

Last edited: Jun 9, 2019
  3. Hyzdivous

Hyzdivous Member

Steam Username:
    Kurt Didier
    Country Flag:
    Congratulations Antoni !
    And thank you for the matches and fun, everyone !

4. Otherguy

Otherguy Active Member

Country Flag:
  5. Antonis

Antonis Well-Known Member

Country Flag:
    Hey @Hyzdivous and @Otherguy , thanks allot! But... do you know if this is over? I had the understanding that there are two more games against the other group. Semi finals or something...

6. tys123

tys123 Courier Staff

Country Flag:
    No it is a division 1 and 2. So by winning you have qualified for division 1 next season.

Antonis likes this.
  7. Borke

Borke Well-Known Member

Cyanide Username:
    Borke
    Country Flag:
    Congratulations @Antonis !

And thanks to all the coaches and especially @Scaritus for the fun season. I really enjoyed myself and definitely plan to continue this Combo Crunch adventure :)

Antonis likes this.
  8. Werebat

Werebat Well-Known Member

Cyanide Username:
    Werebat
    Country Flag:
    Congrats Antonis (despite that unpleasantry with the chaos warrior and the elf blitzer and the witch elf...)
    Hoping to rebuild next season. I am seeing wandering apothecaries in my future...

Antonis likes this.