Mega Star Player
Steam Username
Scaritus
Cyanide Username
Scaritus
Country Flag
Here you go guys, the results.

upload_2019-6-9_20-42-33.png

Congrats to @Antonis for the season win. It was hard fought and close at the end, and not to take away from @Antonis victory but its a shame he had an AI match-up for the final match.

It's been a blast, and thanks for being a great bunch. In honesty I'm not sure being an Admin is something I want to continue, so I'l be discussing with the league founder @mamutas plans for next season. If you have any interest in being involved with the combo just let us know.

We managed one drop out thanks to @Otherguy but could not manage a second so late in the day.

All that said, I hope you enjoyed your matches. I'll definately be back as a coach next season and look forward to seeeing you on the pitch.

@Antonis
@tys123
@Werebat
@Hyzdivous
@Borke
@Otherguy

Antonis

Mega Star Player
Country Flag
EDIT: Alright quick question, did I win the season or passed to the semi finals? Aren't there two groups?

Last edited:

Hyzdivous

Veteran
Steam Username
Kurt Didier
Country Flag
Congratulations Antoni !
And thank you for the matches and fun, everyone !

Antonis

Mega Star Player
Country Flag
Hey @Hyzdivous and @Otherguy , thanks allot! But... do you know if this is over? I had the understanding that there are two more games against the other group. Semi finals or something...

tys123

Courier Staff
Country Flag
No it is a division 1 and 2. So by winning you have qualified for division 1 next season.

Borke

Mega Star Player
Cyanide Username
Borke
Country Flag
Congratulations @Antonis !

And thanks to all the coaches and especially @Scaritus for the fun season. I really enjoyed myself and definitely plan to continue this Combo Crunch adventure :)

Werebat

Mega Star Player
Cyanide Username
Werebat
Country Flag
Congrats Antonis (despite that unpleasantry with the chaos warrior and the elf blitzer and the witch elf...)
Hoping to rebuild next season. I am seeing wandering apothecaries in my future...