Cyanide BBTactics in the OCC Season 30+

Jav

Mega Star Player
Steam Username
Javelin
Cyanide Username
javelin
Country Flag
I need a win or a tie against Midievil in MD9 to guarantee a promotion to tier 1. I'm sitting on 330K in inducements. It's going to be tough!

Nikolai II

Super Moderator
Steam Username
Dreamy
Cyanide Username
Dreamy
Country Flag
Don't forget that I am also sitting out so if Bill-BJJ fails to win or Palov loses 16 points will be enough for a bonus promotion. 1A is currently 16,16,15,14 with one of the 16's not going up.

Just noticed that Chora-Cra and his Swan Song are returning, and he claims to have a Championship spot. If correct that means the first bonus promotion will go to him.

Chubberson

Star Player
Cyanide Username
Chubberson
Country Flag
hmmm ... if the rankings are correct you are at 15 pts and I am at 14, so if you draw and I win I'll be 3rd regardless of TD differential.
Ain't it?
Yeah, thats what I meant, I just looked at the standings before I posted too.....derp. Yes, the Rat game, Bobsol was 3-0 up by half time. Wizard went 5/5 on the fireball and JJtape seemingly ignored the rat swarm effect, setting up with only a bull and a hobbo deep on each occasion. Bobsol was incredibly 'in yo face', it was something to behold.

Jav

Mega Star Player
Steam Username
Javelin
Cyanide Username
javelin
Country Flag
I got my tie against Midievel for the low cost of my kicker linerat sacrificed to nurgle. I'll have to make do without in in Division 1 next season!

AllyRdr

Super Star Player
Country Flag
Won my last match of the season against Waleed 2-1 in large part thanks to a rather nice, and somewhat lucky, 1 turner.
Finished the season on 6 wins, 3 losses. Decent enough.

Nikolai II

Super Moderator
Steam Username
Dreamy
Cyanide Username
Dreamy
Country Flag
5-4-0 after a strange (and as usual, lucky) win against PimpWizard sees me follow Kazman up into the Championship, as the first Undead team there (after the name change from Tier 1, that is)

Chubberson

Star Player
Cyanide Username
Chubberson
Country Flag
Nice Nik, well done Jav and Ally. Well, we took a beating. The dice and block dice were about even, the 2D were so skewed I did get animated at my second offensive drive. Level four Ogre dead on a GFI, Dead superstar blitzer, apo saved a move bust on the mv 8 guard blitzer, block tackle fend ag4 lino took a move bust and my str 4 tackle guard took a fractured arm. Two other linos were badly hurt on failed dodges. But still, we had a good chance to win after Stu set up leaving a three space gap in his mid field, we loaded the line and only had to knock over a block black orc to get nearly the entire team deep left in our attacking half. The Dauntless lineman rolls a one, thats okay we'll RR, another one, then a skull swamped, more pain and we lose. Was still a fun game but it was getting ridiculous at the end. Silfuin needs a win to take 3rd place. Team not looking real good now :)

Nikolai II

Super Moderator
Steam Username
Dreamy
Cyanide Username
Dreamy
Country Flag
Level four Ogre dead on a GFI

Reminds me of when I had to sack my Block-skilled superstar mummy because she got -move through a GFI (that I didn't reroll, since it was only to set up a griefing gangfoul when nearing the end of a losing game).

Good luck with your finalizing standings. :)

PaloLV

Star Player
Cyanide Username
PaloLV
Country Flag
Harsh game, Chubberson.

In 1A I've got about a million different ways to promote to Championship and I've locked up the first bonus promotion slot if there happens to be one (probably not). The most simple but not easiest path is just beating Enarion's AG 5 Woodies and their roughly 740k inducements they'll bring. We played about a year ago and in that match my team smashed his off the pitch but some poor decisions by me allowed him to steal a draw. The teams are quite different now as most of his players have since died and been replaced while right after that match my team found a secret cache of steroids and rolled five +ST skill ups over the next couple months.

Nikolai II

Super Moderator
Steam Username
Dreamy
Cyanide Username
Dreamy
Country Flag
Meanwhile 1B turned out to be amusingly even.

All three teams that promoted ended up on 19 points, and all teams that get to stay in 1B ended up on 14 points.

PaloLV

Star Player
Cyanide Username
PaloLV
Country Flag
1A has four teams safe and fighting for promotion and at the start of MD 9 there was one on 9 points, four on 8 points, and one with 5 points and none had their fate decided yet as even the last place team could still climb to 6th on tie breakers and avoid relegation.

tys123

Courier Staff
Country Flag
I finished 1st in 1A and get some much needed cash.
However as I am sitting out I will return to Tier 1 again unless there is a bonus promotion to the championship when I come back.

Nikolai II

Super Moderator
Steam Username
Dreamy
Cyanide Username
Dreamy
Country Flag
I finished 1st in 1A and get some much needed cash.
However as I am sitting out I will return to Tier 1 again unless there is a bonus promotion to the championship when I come back.

Given two people leave their spots open this season, it seems as if it's getting more common that there could be. Nicely done getting first. :)

Silfuin

Mega Star Player
Cyanide Username
Silfuin
Country Flag
Chubberson, gratz on your promotion: we'll stay in div 2 (barring bonus promotions, which I don't count on).

Ballz claws proved effective and we simply couldn't match their numbers even after in second half we started with a slight superiority.
Actually, we had a chance of score quickly, but we botched it and it was game over.
At the end of the match there were just 2 orks on the pitch, we're not used to that ...

notafunhater

Mega Star Player
Cyanide Username
notafunhater
Country Flag
Another admin loss in MD9 due to RL stuff for my Disciples. We'll be sitting out the next season as I'm currently experiencing a perfect storm of being burned out and having so much RL stuff going on that I'm being a horrible coach recently. Hopefully it will calm down by the next season's start and we can return.

Nikolai II

Super Moderator
Steam Username
Dreamy
Cyanide Username
Dreamy
Country Flag
And the season 32 division I'm most concerned with is the Championship one..

• GUSYA! - The NeoMarxism - Khorne Daemons
  • magfa - Cuddlebears United - Chaos Dwarf
  • Smoked_g60 - Decayed Renegade's - Nurgle
  • YaratMx01 - Pustules and Polyps - Nurgle
  • PaloLV - Gutspillers - Orc
  • Kazman29 - Cheese Puns Forever - Skaven
  • Dreamy - Repeated Offenders - Undead
  • Arwens Arrows - Elves of Elendil - Wood Elf
  • bjj hero - Violence and Villainy - Wood Elf
  • Chora-Cra - Swan Song - Wood Elf

PaloLV

Star Player
Cyanide Username
PaloLV
Country Flag
I'm predicting the order of finish to be...
1. Magfa
2. Chora-cra
3. Smoked
4. Kazman
5. GUSYA!
6. BJJ Hero
7. Yarat
8. Arwens Arrows
9. PaloLV
10. Dreamy

I'm probably being a bit too optimistic on my chances though. My team is very good aside from no AG 4 on the roster but I'm gonna get out coached in every game and eat lightning bolts and fireballs as well unless one of the killer claw teams destroys me.