Hello, Blood Bowl fans! Welcome to Elf Take! I’m your host Skip Tasteless and I want to thank the community for such a great response. I have decided to come out of retiring and coach my own team for the upcoming Crunch League. Thank you for the games and for making me feel welcome. You BBT coaches are pretty ridiculous. I have had to fight tooth and nail for my draws, and I’ve lost a few on last turn TD’s. I’m slowly working through the replays for some inspiration. However, to give you readers a treat, here is a scenario that perked my interest while playing.
In this matchup, the orcs were able to score on their turn 8 to tie the game 1-1. Since the orcs received, you have the opportunity to score once more before halftime. You set up for a 1 turn touchdown and use your blitzer to chain push the skill-less orc lineman into your side of the line of scrimmage. On your second block, you get a both down and a defender stumbles result. You reroll the block but this time you get a defender down and defender stumbles. Is the play over, or can you still put your catcher into position to score?
- Can you finish the play and score the TD?
- Your HE Blitzer#2 was used to blitz the lineman and his action and movement are over.
- You have just begun your block with HE lineman #15 and your end-result is defender down. You can still push the lineman to 3 legal spots.
- You have no more team rerolls left, so choose the highest probability no-reroll solution.
- Assume your thrower in the backfield will successfully pick up the ball and throw for a completion.
Arena League Cougars (High Elf)
|1||Thrower||6||3||4||8||Pass, Safe Throw, Accurate, Dodge|
|5||Catcher||8||3||4||7||Catch, Dodge, Block, Side Step|
Pine Barrens Bullies (Orc)
|1||Thrower||5||3||3||8||Pass, Sure Hands, Block, Strong Arm, Accurate|
|7||Blitzer||6||3||3||9||Block, Tackle, Mighty Blow|
|8||Blitzer||6||3||5||9||Block, AGI+, Dodge, AGI+|
|9||Blitzer||6||3||3||9||Block, Mighty Blow, Piling On, Tackle|